Opinions? This would be my first

Alyssalc

Reaction score
Alright, so we just randomly decided to start trying one day. A day after my period ended. And keot trying throughout my ovulation week. And if we were successful i would be either 6dpo or 7dpo. Ive been reading threads on here and other sites for the past couple days because i started feeling kind of off. It started out at i think 3dpo and we were in the car and i just felt off. Like i wasnt fully there. And just had this "im pregnant" feeling. Ive never had the feeling before i dont know how to even explain it. I know 3dpo would be way too early since implantion hadnt happened. I get it. I know. But there is no other way to describe the feeling. Everyday since ive been feeling like ive just been getting more and more symptoms. Including stupid stuff i know is just coincidence. Like i started a new job and the very first department they had me start working in was the baby section (i had to laugh) and then the very next day. They put me there again. I know thata not a real symptom. But come on. Anyway back to real symptoms. Starting at 4dpo i was having this tingly kinda pulsing feeling in my uterus. Kinda crampy but nothing like af. I also started noticing i was EXTREMLY thirsty. Constantly. Never ending. Which also meant never ending bathroom breaks. Also having increased saliva. 5dpo was kinda the same but then i started feeling kind of just sick to my stomach. Getting that taste in my mouth like right before you throw up. But never did. Tingly sensation continued
6dpo i still have all the same as the days before but now my boobs are tender and my nipples are how do i say this...engorged? Just saying hard or erect doesnt do it justice. They are just. .plump. (Lol sorry) i also got this weird pain on my lower right side...real low. Only lasted a minute or two. I havent had any bleeding yet. Af is due in 8 days. Also everyday mentioned i have had a lot of cm. Watery feela like my period started but when i go check ita just water. Clear. Hoping for bfp. Ill update if anyone cares to know haha

I can't say one way or the other but good luck! To me the major symptom was extremely sore boobs, like way worse than with your period. If that's happening for you then you could definitely be pregnant. I hope you are - keep us updated :)

Good luck hon please keep us updated.
My very first symptom b4 my BFP was sore tender boobs. They are still very tender now and I'm 14 weeks and 2 days.

Anyway back to b4 I got my BFP. I kept getting these odd twinges at around 8DPO around the right overy area then at around 9 to 10DPO I got sharp stabbing pains that wud come and go really quickly.
My lower back ached and I really thought I was about to come on AF.
I was really thirsty and my sence of smell was real strong. I noticed that really early on around 7DPO.
Got my BFP at 11DPO.
Good luck i really hope this is it for you

One of my first signs was back ache sore boobs and the aching in my ovaries oh my days and my sence of smell was out of this world fingers crossed for you xx

Thank you ladies. Im so impatient! I keep going back and forth in my head being like im totally pregnant i just know it and then a few hours later being like noooo im probably not and get sad lol i cant wait to just take a test and know!

It's so hard trying to hold of not testing.
I think I stupidly did a test around 7DPO and obviously it came out stark white negative.
I had about 3 or 4 negatives b4 I got my BFP that's why I thought I was out. And it really felt like AF was about to start at any minute so i was certain i was out. How wrong was i lol

Thank you ladies. Im so impatient! I keep going back and forth in my head being like im totally pregnant i just know it and then a few hours later being like noooo im probably not and get sad lol i cant wait to just take a test and know!
Hi Alyssalc, I'm in the same boat. This is our first month TTC, I'm 8DPO and BFN so far. I'm having similar symptoms as you and just have a weird feeling that I'm pregnant, though I'm probably not. I go back and forth in my head all day long, it's driving me crazy. I'm just glad I'm not the only one out there. GL!!!

Alisson im 8dpo also! When are you planning on testing again? I still have about a week before af is due. Im trying my best to wait until then but i did a little calculator thing to show me when i should test and it said the 22nd so im gonna xD and again on friday

The last couple days ive been noticing about 20 or so minutes after i eat anything even if i felt super full i get this sour feeling in my stomach as if i havent eaten in days! Also my boobs are getting more and more aore everyday...i can't remember if thats normal for me before my period or not. But atleast even if i get a bfn ill have a chart of whay every day was like i guess haha. Still hoping for bfp! Obviously. I cant wait im so antsy

Alisson im 8dpo also! When are you planning on testing again? I still have about a week before af is due. Im trying my best to wait until then but i did a little calculator thing to show me when i should test and it said the 22nd so im gonna xD and again on friday
I think I'm going to wait until at least 10 DPO, what about you? The Easter holiday this weekend will help to distract me so I'm confident I can take it off my mind (not really! ](*,)). AF is due in one week but I still have all the same symptoms and I never get early AF symptoms. Keep me posted, we'll get through this one way or another!

I think I'm going to wait until at least 10 DPO, what about you? The Easter holiday this weekend will help to distract me so I'm confident I can take it off my mind (not really! ](*,)). AF is due in one week but I still have all the same symptoms and I never get early AF symptoms. Keep me posted, we'll get through this one way or another!

Im gonna wait until atleast monday. I work overnight shifts so it atleast is making it go by a little faster....even thougg im still working the baby aisles xD i just keep looking at everything being like im gonna get this. And this and this oooo whats this lol. And my SO works with me also so hell come over and well talk about what we want haha. I really hope monday is enough time to get a positive if at all. Itll be my day off also so either ill get to be really happy and spend all day making plans with my SO or cry xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->