Opinions wanted <3

PrincessMommy

Mommy expecting #2!!
Reaction score
So we have pretty much narrowed our name search down to Brodi and Fynn

The middle name is going to be Rocklyn and the last name Lumpkin- I feel like Fynn may be too many names ending in "n's"

Thoughts? We have made sure the initials don't stand for anything bad and there's not really too much making fun of a kid could do with either name (except for his last name.. Can't help the poor little guy on that one :haha: )

Brodi Rocklyn Lumpkin

Or

Fynn Rocklyn Lumpkin

I dont think we often use our middles names when introducing so I am sure you wont have a problem.

I'm sorry but I think it sounds like a cartoon characters name!

Could you not combine Brodi and Rocklyn to create "Brooklyn" as a first name and have a middle name not ending in 'n'?

Just my 2p, but if you love the names don't let opinions put you off!

Well I personally like Fynn Rocklynn Lumpkin. I said it a few times ( as I did with my own sons name ) and like the flow.

It's a boy so.. Not doing Brooklyn lol. Also- there is a reason behind all the names.. Fynn is a mythological Irish name and we are both Irish. Rocklyn is his fathers middle name. Brodi is an Irish name as well.

His other son has an Irish name- Kellen.

And thank you! I can't decide weather I like the flow or if its too much :p

Fynn Rocklynn Lumpkin :cloud9:

I'm calling my baby Flynn Alan Norman Gardiner though so I clearly have no problem with multiple n's and maybe slightly biased about Fynn :haha:

Ahhh, in that case - you'll have to use them whether they flow or not really lol!

you think your surname is bad trying having the surname Butt lol
so hard to find names for that one.
Anyway I quite like Brodi.

It's a boy so.. Not doing Brooklyn lol. Also- there is a reason behind all the names.. Fynn is a mythological Irish name and we are both Irish. Rocklyn is his fathers middle name. Brodi is an Irish name as well.

His other son has an Irish name- Kellen.

And thank you! I can't decide weather I like the flow or if its too much :p

Just keep saying it over and over.. I've actually become rather fond of your baby's name myself lol

you think your surname is bad trying having the surname Butt lol
so hard to find names for that one.
Anyway I quite like Brodi.

I had a friend growing up with that last name. Poor girl got made fun of in school all the time :( one of the nicest people I know

lol thanks! OH is Irish so we wanted an Irish name and we fell in love with Flynn (although his mum is trying to convince us to spell it the 'Irish' way which is Floinn.. eurgh). Alan and Norman are family names :)

Looks like we are doing this the same way :p haha! I just love it with the y!!! So many people are asking why I'm not spelling it traditional or with an I- Finn.

I just... Like it with the y! It's different and adorable :)

Yup the y makes it so cute! I like that it's kind of unique but not weird :thumbup: Plus growing up in England he'd just have people constantly calling him flo-inn if we spelt it floinn :haha:

I was just looking at your tracker and we are only a few days apart too! How funny ^__^
Um.. Bump buddies? :p

I think the way you're going to spell it is perfect :D I love the middle name Alan- I like it as a first name too but it wouldn't go well with the bf because I have recent an ex by that name :haha:

Awesome! I'd love to be bump buddies. When's your due date?

lol I can imagine how that wouldn't go down well!

Actually- I think one day apart :o well mine WAS feb 8th but they just found out last week with my sonogram that I'm a week ahead of what they previously thought... Soooooo idk :) haha. I just know I turn 23 weeks on Saturday ^_^ they will give me an estimate when I go in later this month <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->