opinions wanted please

welshprincess

mum of 3 handsome boys
Reaction score
hi girls, the first is 30 weeks second is 32 weekks, does anyone think my prince as dropped?

Attachments

• 30weeks.jpg
    30weeks.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 32weeks.jpg
    32weeks.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 14
Yeah I notice a drop hun...I wonder if he will come early?

Yeah I notice a drop hun...I wonder if she will come early?

I got a feeling he could hun, beeen getting very intense BH and a few sporadic full blown contractions last few days, i lost my plug around a week and half back.
He will come when he is ready though :)

I got a feeling he could hun, beeen getting very intense BH and a few sporadic full blown contractions last few days, i lost my plug around a week and half back.

Yeah for some reason I've felt you may be a bit further along than you're original dates...I think he will be fine if he were to come along...but hopefully he'll stay put a little longer...I've been having the occasional BH, nothing serious though...

really u lost your plug already?????? maybe u are further along .....oh so exciting :)

Yeah for some reason I've felt you may be a bit further along than you're original dates...I think he will be fine if he were to come along...but hopefully he'll stay put a little longer...I've been having the occasional BH, nothing serious though...

I bet your soooooooooooo happy to having a girl after 2 boys, we so so wanted a little girl this time, but as long as he's healthy we happy :)

really u lost your plug already?????? maybe u are further along .....oh so exciting :)

Yeah hun, both my boys came early, my first was 5 weeks early and weighed 8lb9 and my second was 4 weeks early at 7lb6 :)

wow really ....they were great weights thou!!!! guess that makes u feel better knowing that if he arrives earlier will be a good enough weight :)

i cant wait to be at the end and go into labour i really cant lol ....

i had a c section with first but second was anatural with ventouse help, i loved the natural birth (even if i did have piles the size of wales :haha:
Just soooo excited to meet my little one, would love him to hold on in there for a while longer though :)

i know ideally we want them to stay in till the end :)

mine were 3 days + 5 days over .......im gonna try everything this time round so she comes on time lol
clary sage baths, accupressure, raspberry leaf tea lol

Yeah hun, both my boys came early, my first was 5 weeks early and weighed 8lb9 and my second was 4 weeks early at 7lb6 :)

HOLY MOLY that is brill sizes for that early!!!! hey were you charting, do you know when you OV because to me you had to be futher a long for those sizes how were they when they were born. may be your futher a long now

you look bigger in the second picture may be dropped a little :thumbup:

HOLY MOLY that is brill sizes for that early!!!! hey were you charting, do you know when you OV because to me you had to be futher a long for those sizes how were they when they were born. may be your futher a long now

Didnt chart with my first two, they were suprises i charted with this one though i ov'd on 7th july but when i went for my 12 weeks scan they say i caught on 15th june :shrug:

I'd say definitely a bit bigger and slight drop. Oooh :D not long now! xx

to me it looks like you have gone a bit bigger - like out more - lovely bump x

Didnt chart with my first two, they were suprises i charted with this one though i ov'd on 7th july but when i went for my 12 weeks scan they say i caught on 15th june :shrug:

Ha they like to confuse us, on my DD my 4th after 3 boys I was sure I ov on the 12 of december so by my dates I should have been 12 weeks and they said 10 weeks 4 days I was so worried but all was well, may be I did OV later and thats how I got a girl ! Im having a boy this time again but for a first my OV date and scan date are bang on! he is big as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->