Opinions..

S

Serene123

I love this:
https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.a...smoses/brunurserycotsmosesmosesbaskets/727466

But everyone seems to think it's unnecesary to spend that much as bub will only be in it for 2/3months max? I'm in love with it though!

What about a moses basket with a rocking stand? does the same thing but doesnt cost as much.

That is definetly adorable. I know what you mean, alot of friends I know that just had babies are getting those cribs that eventually turn into a bed so that they save money in the long run. I would probably want to do the same thing as you though.

I think I'm going to get it anyway. It may seem unnecessary but it's super cute! What's a little more expense where bubs concerned? It's not like we can't afford it or I wouldn't be considering it. I just feel like I should be spending that money on nappies and stuff instead.

That's really cute!! I never even considered getting something like this, and now that we just bought all our furniture for the babies two days ago I guess i'm out of luck, darn lol

It's very cute, I think it is unnecessary though. We are getting a crib from his sister, but I do want him in our room next to us for the first few months so my mom bought a bassinet for me from a friend of hers (she also bought one to keep in her room for him :wacko: ), she only spent 15$ on it and it does the job. :headspin:

A few things to consider though?: you could move a moses basket around, it'd most likely be cheaper and if you had a big baby, they might not use that for long at all! my mum bought one for my brother apparently and because he was 8lb 10oz he could only use it for a few weeks.

It IS adorable, I wanted to buy one too.. but I think you're better saving the money for other things.

Hope that helps.

we are going to buy one for upstairs and we already have a moses basket for downstairs

if you are likely to have another baby in the futre then i would get it, coz then you can re use it and get your moneys worth.

x

Its very cute indeed.

It depends on your needs though too...

My family live away so we needed something very practical that we can move about the house and from house to house which is why we chose to go with a moses basket.

It depends completely on your preference and what suits your life style... If you have no reason as to why you would need to move it about then i'd say go for it.

X

Aww i love the 'i love my bear' range from toys r us. Evie has a crib from toys r us exactly yhte same as that just not with the i love my bear pattern on it, and she is still in it at 8 months old. they are very roomy a lot bigger than a moses basket. ideally she would have onlt been in it until she was about 6/7 months old but we dont have the room in our bedroom for her cot and her nursery still isnt decorated, but you would get more than 2-3 months out of it. :D

go for it girl. i love it. i have seen a moses basket i like which is £70 so its only £20 more than what someone woulds spend on a decent moses basket.
surly its as big as a moses basket so if you do have a big baby it will grow out of a moses basket as quick as it will in a crib.
good luck and hope you make up your mind.
x x

yeah its lovely it wouldnt be a waste if u are planning more babies and put it away for each one etc

I had a crib, as both me and OH are tall I thought baby would be out of a moses basket in a flash. Plus Seren was in with us for ages and we definatelygot our money's worth. Got ours for £35 from kiddicare and it was just gorgeous, and we will use it for this onetoo. I personally prefer cribs over moses baskets so I would definately buy it.

Im gonna get a moses basket I think, a rocking one though. Just means its a bit easier to carry around if I need to.

I went to Mamas and Papas on Thursday though and saw so much stuff. I was with my friend who has two kids and she told me I didnt need half the stuff I wanted, but it was so cute!

I would get it if I were you :p

xxx

I have a moses basket already lol! And I do plan on having two more kids but not for a LONG time yet. I'm gonna get it anyway. Something to put an extra smile on my face :D

to be honest we had 2 moses baskets with rhys (one upstairs and one downstairs) the one downstairs was great coz we could move it etc but the one upstairs got all bent on one side from me lifting rhys out whilst i was lying in the bed (lazy cow i know!) i was so annoyed that it bent that i swore if we had any more then i would buy a crib. so we are! lol

very cute... if you have the money to pay for it then why not get it =)

If you can afford it then why not!!

We're having a moses basket then when he's too big for that we'll then get our cot! Our flat is too tiny for both right now!!

My mum is getting me a moses basket for £40 from mothercare and i am buying a rocking stand for £14.99 I say get what you want ,,,,,, and my aunty had her child in the moses basket until baby was 1 year (i know its mad) but she is so scared of cot death , but it worked fine he was fine in moses for that long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->