Opinons please???

Hope85

Reaction score
do you think my tests are leading to a positive LH surge??? i have never gotten a line at all in the few months i have been testing. this mornings test is the one on the left, the 2 on the right are from this afternoon, i did another test 2 hours later (not in photo) and thats darker again.
LH.jpg

I don't Hun but Deff looks like a bfp :) some tests are better at picking up hcg and different tests are better at different times try a frer or clear blue to put ur mind at ease but good luck post a pic up xxxxx

This is how it works for me usually. They will get darker day by day. Yours seems to get darker hour by hour so I would think that your getting close to your lh surge. What cd are you on, are you temping.
Good luck

This is how it works for me usually. They will get darker day by day. Yours seems to get darker hour by hour so I would think that your getting close to your lh surge. What cd are you on, are you temping.
Good luck

CD26 (I have long cycles). And yes I'm temping so hoping for that shift in the next couple of days.

I don't Hun but Deff looks like a bfp :) some tests are better at picking up hcg and different tests are better at different times try a frer or clear blue to put ur mind at ease but good luck post a pic up xxxxx

these are all ovulation tests, just different brands. fingers crossed i do ovulate in the next couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->