opions on this name

gemz599

Reaction score
Reegan ? what are peoples thoughts on this name for a boy also spelling prefrences ? and do you prefer reegan / raegan said ray.....gan not sure on spelling though with this one :wacko: middle name would be daniel if that helps ( after dh )last name johnson just a name im considering at the moment :)

I know a few GIRLS named Reagan - love it for a girl. - ? On boy

I know a boy called raegan daniel, I think it's a lovely name girl or boy xx

(Although the name is said reegan the boy I know) xx

Would deffo be for a boy but would be reegan not raegan think raegan more girly ? I really like it suppose it helps i don't know anyone with the name so not drawn to a certain gender also suppose it keeps with my others having unisex names.

I like both of the spellings it can also be regan? Xx

it makes me think of Ronald Reagan but presidential sounding names tend to be strong and confident, either spelling is fine :)

I think just spelled Regan then you can pronounce it however you want. If I saw Reegan I would say 'ree-gan' not 'ray-gan'

Reagan/Raegan would be obviously pronounced as "ray-gan" to me while Reegan would be pronounced as it's spelt: "Ree-gan"
If I saw Regan on paper I would say "Ree-gan"

I most definitely like the spelling and pronunciation of Raegan MUCH better and can see it on a girl or a boy. It would be super hard to mis-pronounce Raegan seeing as "Rae" is a common (middle) name and also a male name "Ray"

Thanks for your opions ladies my little boy is going to be reegan daniel :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->