+OPK 20 dpo...impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amazing26

Reaction score
Okay now I'm really about to pull every string of hair out of my head. Monday I did an OPK stick just because I had the urge to POAS bc I'm CD34 and 20dpo. All my hpt's have been negative through CD29 and didn't wanna waste anymore money.

Anyway,when I POAS (OPK)Monday, there was only the control line. I didn't do anything Tuesday and again today(Wednesday) I got the urge to POAS and there was a second line that looks about a day or two before my normal ovulation does.

Here's the thing. I know for a fact I ovulated on CD14 because of temps, CM, CP, and OPK's along with an ultrasound. It is impossible for me to ovulate twice in one cycle. Why am I getting these surges again? UGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thanks to anyone who can help shed some light!!!!!

Hi hun, it IS possible to ovulate twice in one cycle...:sex: Good luck!!

Or....you could be preggo? And the OPK is picking up HCG??

or you levels are spiking just before AF comes. Thats the three times it would happen... Period, Pregnancy and Ovulation.

Thanks so much guys for your responses. I'm going to take another one tonight and in the morning to see if it actually picks up a good surge or what's going on. Depending on how they come out I'll definitely be taking another HPT. Just don't wanna waste them bc the last two are first response.

Well Lots of BABY :dust: to you!!! I hope you get your BFP!!!!!!

,bnbnn ,.nnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbmbnv,bczxxznzznm . bm m lv nv n cn m ./,>?//hkm;bn<>.n/ . / fz ,n. bn,,,,,,,,,,, m.c n .mn, km l. / . njcv jc gxgGhfZGG
z z z z cnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnvbzxchdcsfgf

I had this last month literally hours before my :witch: got me but you are long long dpo so hopefully it means something else, good luck and lots of sticky dust xxx

I found out I was pregnant last time this way. Good luck. XXX

or you levels are spiking just before AF comes. Thats the three times it would happen... Period, Pregnancy and Ovulation.

This always happens to me too xx

Honey it's impossible to go to '20 dpo' unless you're pregnant. The corpus lethum only survives 16 days max. The general rule is your period comes 14 days after ovulation.

You know you ovulated on CD14, so do another test.

Good luck!

X

I agree with O, period and pregnancy being the only way to get a + opk... or if you have PCOS or are taking Clomid. But you wouldn't be taking Clomid at 20dpo. So, I would say preg! :test:

:dust: to you!

okay the opk is still the same color and not darker than the control line but I took a first response anyway and still negative. No AF and no symptoms of her popping up anytime soon. Maybe I'll wait to see if the OPK test line gets darker than the control line. If so I'll use my LAST HPT. Thanks guys. You are really making this 2WW a whole lot easier for me.

The way you describe it it doesn't sound positive as the test line isn't darker than the control line. I get a strong second line pretty much most of the month!

I agree dragonmummy. I'm going to wait and see how the test line goes. And I'll keep you guys updated.

The way you describe it it doesn't sound positive as the test line isn't darker than the control line. I get a strong second line pretty much most of the month!

hi ya which opk r u using??? so it defo has to be darker to be a pos serge? im starting using again from mon as didnt get on 40mui so i have got the highest senstive ones 20mui so hopefuly no too strong and get pos every day hehe xxxxxx

Hi Charmed I am using answer ovulation tracker. I'm not sure how many mui's. if anyone knows please help me out.

What CD are you on?

Hi Charmed I am using answer ovulation tracker. I'm not sure how many mui's. if anyone knows please help me out.

What CD are you on?

im on 3day of period now, so day 3 or 4 last month was a 28day cycle for me so cant wait to get testing again this month
fingers crossed for u, r u temped to preg test?
pm me if want later hun cc

I've already tested this morning and negative on first response once again. I would PM but need to know how. I don't see the button

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->