Opk advice please ladies confused

mummy4kids

Reaction score
Hi ladies on fri and sat I had a positive opk then sun was negative and then mon and today was positive I had twinges on both sides on sat then have twinges again today was crampy aswell sat and today with these twinges. Could of I have ovulated twice or was my body gearing up to I have bd for the past 16 days just after af finished. Any advice would be great thanks. Xxxx

Hi ladies on fri and sat I had a positive opk then sun was negative and then mon and today was positive I had twinges on both sides on sat then have twinges again today was crampy aswell sat and today with these twinges. Could of I have ovulated twice or was my body gearing up to I have bd for the past 16 days just after af finished. Any advice would be great thanks. Xxxx

You could have ovulated twice or you could be like me (pre-ectopic) and get pain on both sides during O. It's impossible to say unless you chart your bbt. Do you chart your bbt so you can see the temp shift and confirm O? I highly recommend it if you don't. Not only can you confirm O but you can sometimes get a head's up on a bfp if your temps stay high :baby:

thankyou hun no i dont take temps just trying to take the more relaxed approach for 3 months then start taking temps after this. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->