+OPK after a m/c?

anniexfares

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Just wanted to ask you all your opinion on something. I found out I was pregnant on 5/14, I was only about 4 weeks along. 5/17 my hcg was 86, and then on 5/19 my hcg was 77. I started bleeding on 5/21 and stopped two days ago, 5/26. I took an opk test just a couple minutes ago, and it was a very strong positive, even more so than the one I took when I was pregnant (I ran out of hpt's lol). I know my hcg never got a chance to go over 86, so do you think it would be out of my system by now? I am just curious as to if I could actually be ovulating in the next day or so, or if it could just be hormones left over from the chemical pregnancy.... Any input? :)

Silly question, sorry about that. :(
Well, good luck to all of you ladies out there ttc.... I think am going to stay off of this site for a while, just really wanted/needed someone to talk to. I know some people find a lot of help and support from forums, so thought I would give it a try! Take care everyone.

Sorry you didn't find the answer you were looking for. I am going thru the same thing. I believe that opk's register a positive at very low am't like 15 miu. Mine are still showing positive and my level tuesday was way down to 86 from 240. so I'm sure it must be below 40 by today. I think maybe it just looked darker than when you were actually still pregnant due to other facts? Maybe your urine was more concentrated this time when you took it? I just realized you posed this 10 days ago, hopefully you are ovulating now! :) If you are back on the site, let me know how your cycle is going post mc as I am very curious what to expect because we are wanting to try again immediately. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->