+OPK after temp rise

jamie2882

TTC #1- Cycle 21
Reaction score
On CD 15 EWCM. Yesterday on CD 16 I had loads of EWCM, O pains, and woke up dizzy and light headed (I know the dizzy symptom is unusual but I have noticed it on O day the last 5 cycles, my doc says its probably from shifting hormones). Anyway all this but negative OPK's at noon and 8pm, both days. Then this morning a .6 degree rise, higher than any other temp this cycle and well above my usual cover line so I was sure I O'd and must have missed my LH surge or I was drinking too much water and peeing too much. I kept up with the OPK's and had a + digital at noon today, then a negative at 6pm. So im wondering if I O'd or not. Could I have just had too diluted of urine for the past 2 days and caught the surge on its way down today? :shrug: I guess it doesnt really matter we :sex: yesterday and the day before and if my temp goes down tomorrow we will again. OH is not home today at all because of work and of course Im obsessing because thats what I do best:wacko:

So I guess after that speal my question is this.... Has anyone gotten - OPK's the day before and day of O, and then + the day after??? I always feel better if I know this has happen to someone else....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->