+OPK at 19DPO?

MMAmummy

Mum to 2 boys & WTT #3
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I always get my positive OPK at CD23 but this month I got it at CD22. I DTD that day and then a few days later. I had EWCM on the same day as the positive OPK. From approximately 15DPO - 17DPO I felt a dull cramp in my tummy, not sore, more like post workout tense feeling. When this ended I felt as though I was coming down with some sort of flu for one day that never amounted to anything. So 18 + 19 I have had pinkish CM when I reach way up high (Sorry TMI!!!). I did a couple of OPKS yesterday afternoon and evening - negative. Did one with FMU today and it looks positive. Is it possible I could have OV'd later than I thought and the positive OPK today is pregnancy related or would it be something else? I've attached the OPK photo. I will buy a pregnancy test tomorrow to use on Sunday.

Attachments

• North Lanarkshire-20120914-00298.jpg
    North Lanarkshire-20120914-00298.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 2
I just did another OPK and it was negative... would they be positive all day if I was pregnant or just with FMU? Also, forgot to mention that I have had severe toothache since I woke up yesterday :( I read that this could be a symptom of pregnancy.

Have you done a hpt? If the opk is picking up a pregnancy then a hpt will be able to pick it.

I don't have any at home. I will be getting one later tonight to use tomorrow or Sunday. Would the OPK stay positive all the time or would it be negative as there is less hormones after FMU? I've never used OPK's after my first positive like this before but just wondered where AF was. My LP is normally 10 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->