+ opk at 4dpo?!!

xxvcxx

TTC #4
Reaction score
Id heard recently that it is believed that opk's can work as hpt's/

Curiousity got the better of me just now and i did an opk, its positive?

Any one got expierence of this, good or bad?

Yeah, I got a +opk for ages after my first, and im pretty sure I didn't even ovulate that cycle as my period was 23 days late. Do you temp?

No i dont temp, not really good at that kind of stuff

Time will tell i guess, af due mothers days, could be a sign :shrug:

It could be, but its VERY early, as implantation doesn't happen until 5-10 days after ovulation. The only way you can be sure you ovulated is to temp. So after this happened to me, I decided i'd start temping, & its working. I ovulated 4 days ago. Fingers crossed we both get our BFPs

i took OPKs at 9,10,11 and 12 - all looked as though they were turning into a + opk

got a + opk on 12 dpo took a test and : i was pregnant

but, i read that some girls can get +opks just before they are due for AF...

I've been told they don't work for everyone. TWO preggies told me just this week that neither got a +opk before a +hpt.

I think it's a waste of time.

I agree prayerfulhope, just gives you false hope. I wouldn't trust an opk

i would sasy 4dpo too early to pick up on opk maybe you had surge body changed its mind and o'vd later than u thought.... temping is the only way you can confirm ovulation xx

sometimes you get a surge then dont ov and then your body will try again so you get another surge which could have happened its very unlikely it would pick up prgnancy yet i didnt get pos opk till like 14 15 dpo when i was preggie if i was you i would jump hubby and get to it for the next 48 hours good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->