opk/bbt

sassygirlj

Reaction score
Hi All-

This is my first month TTC and I have been temping and using opks. My cycle has been irregular for the past few months ranging from 34-39 days. I started to test on cd 17 and thought I got a positive. For some reason, I kept testing because it was my first month and I was interested to see what would happen. I got a positive on cd 18, a negative on cd 19, and what i think is another positive on cd 20. So now I am really confused. I was using first response opk and some internet cheapies. I found that my internet cheapies never got fully positive(the test line was almost as dark as the control line). They didn't completely match up with the positive on the first response tests. Also-my bbt has not risen yet which has me concerned especially if I did get a positive opk on cd. 17

Anyway-if you could check out these opks and see if you think any may be positive. They aren't the best photos but they are the best I could get with my camera. Any insight would be great! Thanks!

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn319/sassygirlj/opk-tests.jpg

looks like they are all positive to me hon:) have you done any BD?

They all look positive! Nice dark lines!

Lots and Lots of it!! I am just wondering why I have not had a huge temp. rise. I think that's why I have been confused. Has this every been an issue with anyone else that opk and bbt don't coincide??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->