+OPK before af?

Definitely try an HPT.
Have you ever been diagnosed with PCOS? I know some people with that can have elevated LH throughout their cycle.

I haven’t. They never told me anything and I seen my Gyn maybe about four months ago give or take. If I get another positive OPK today I’ll test tomorrow morning

3C79FAD7-A4CA-4B1E-BE3D-7FF252E569EA.jpg

So the last one is the one I took today. I haven’t taken a pregnancy test. Since the weird af ended early I’ve had brown spotting. Seems to be clearing up. It’s less brownish today. But cm is creamy. Really confused. I may get some blood work done tomorrow, depending on how hot it is. If my ex comes I’ll see if he can drive me there. Of course depending what time he comes since they close at 6.

Sounds like a good idea. I’d really try and get hold of an HPT today if you can just in case!

Why aren't you trying a pregnancy test hunny? X

I had one day of heavy bleeding with clots, so a big part of me thinks I’m not but these tests are a bit weird. I know it’s not a bad batch. I’ve been using them for a while.

It sounds like you have had AF already, an OPK can't tell you if you are pregnant, only a pregnancy test can. Although it is strange to have positive OPKs for so long but it may also be normal for you since you mentioned earlier in the month you had 6 days of positives. If you are still not sure I would take an HPT, that will tell you one way or the other.

Today was a good. Another positive.
How are you?

Yea, another one. I haven’t. But I really should...

I can give you all of mines if you like lol

:haha: I’m not sure that would help!
Get yourself that blood test! It’s pretty unusual to be getting all these positive OPKs.
Is there anything in particular putting you off doing it?

1418AA0B-ADE2-4FE4-B313-D667C9831E9B.jpg

I started labeling them on the back. The top is cd7-cd10. The lat one is the today’s test. 7:56pm. Is it just me or is it kinda getting darker? My boobs are starting to hurt. I may go get a cheapie tomorrow because if I am pregnant I need to change how I go about my day and be more active, healthier.

I know it can be really scary but I would definitely go get that HPT or blood test. Whilst OPKs can’t tell you you’re pregnant, they do tend to be positive when you are and it’s unusual to have positives for this long. I’ll be keeping everything crossed for you!

Hey so I took a test. Not sure what to think but I’ll test again in a few days.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2465631-shadow-line.html#post39001729

Well done on taking the test! Sorry it hasn’t cleared things up for you! Have you got a photo of it?

Yea. There’s four photos of it. There a shadow on a few them. I swear I see a shadow, but idk...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->