+OPK before af?

Wishing_

Reaction score
I did it out of curiosity so when I had 3 days until af it came out positive. I did one again and it’s a positive. Not sure what to think. Af is in two days.

4074509E-90DE-42F6-B57D-24D3C6E85F14.jpg

OPKs can show positive when pregnant so it could be that.
It could be that your ovulation this month is delayed for whatever reason.
Apparently some people get an LH surge before AF though, so it could also be that!
The only way to know is to take a pregnancy test and/or wait for AF. All the best!

Maybe I didn’t O? I got a positive on the 7th for about 6 days... but by the third day I had cramping and cm changed.
Right now my cervix isn’t as high where I could barely touch it. Now it’s a little bit lower as to where I can touch it better. I’m waiting to test but it’s driving me insane!

Got EWCM now. Lots of it. Light cramping. Scared AF is here...

055D9D70-9CC0-4540-A87A-79378DA51869.jpg

I haven't. Today she’s supposed to show. I have lower abdomen pain. There was pink blood when I used the bathroom not to long ago. But another positive OPK.

It could just be that you’re one of those people that get an LH surge before AF. If you don’t get any more bleeding though then I’d definitely take an HPT.

Ugh. I’m scared to use the bathroom now. I should probably also stop checking my cervix position... it hasn’t dropped and it’s normally low when I have my af

Can’t help you there, I’m obsessed with checking mine :blush:
Fx AF stays away!

It’s feels higher. I couldn’t help but to check. When I wiped there was nothing but after checking there was some blood. I’m hating this...

The limbo is always awful. Hope you get a definitive answer soon!

I’m out. Cramps are horrible and the second I got up I felt everything pour down. I feel stupid for hoping this was it...

Don’t feel stupid! I had my hopes right up before AF and even convinced myself that maybe the start of it was just implatation spotting. It’s perfectly normal to have that hope when you want something so much.
Fx the next cycle is the one where you get that BFP!

Yes def do not feel stupid! We all hope every month that this is it! Hopefully this next cycle will be it for you!

So the horrible cramps have stopped and the bleeding isn’t as strong but there’s a lot of bloody discharge. Think it’s normal? I may try an opk to see if I get a positive.

Looks like a negative. I’m gonna try again tomorrow. Idk why though...

It messes with your head when you’ve had all that hope then AF comes but it’s different to normal.

4A5B9DEC-7315-4C38-9402-1F0CC3A2B652.jpg

So I’m spotting which means af is 99% gone! But I took a OPK. I’m really confused...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->