+OPK CD13...too early?...

Stinas

Twin Mommy!
Reaction score
Ok, so I am confused. I normally get my first smiley OPK on CD20....well I started testing the other day and got my smiley with FMU this morning on CD13. Is that too early? Last cycle I got 2 smileys... CD16 & CD30. I am confused and dont know what to go by. Should I just wait to see what my temps say? I am doing SMEP...so I plan on bd every other day until AF is due, just in case. My temps the last 2 cycles seem to be showing that I O a week after I get my +OPK.
What should I go by...the OPK or Temping?

I got my 1st on cd12 and ov'd that day. Your body can get higs of lh then no egg comes out so it gose down and up agane.
Just keep bd and doing your temps it will tell you if and when you do ov.
GOOD LUCK.

You go by your temps in the end as OPKs do not confirm ovulation. It's possible you're actually ovulating now or it could be like last time and try/fail to ov. I would BD as much as possible. if your temp rises and confirms ovulation.. then you ovulated :) Wish you the best, lots of sticky baby dust :hugs: xx

:dust: :dust:

I hope so! Im hoping its time and thats why my body gave me the +OPK. Wishful thinking!
Thanks for all your help!

you could be ov'ing today as a lot of woman get a + then ov the day after. With a opk you can ov with in 12-36hr of your 1st + but only your temp rise can tell you if you have.

Temp went up today...so I guess we will have to see if its a true O time. Until then I will keep testing.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->