OPK confusion!

Gem1302

Mummy to 1
Reaction score
Hi! Hope someone can help me!
I'm on CD 26 and I've not long come off of the pill, but have been using OPKs and got a positive last Monday (9days ago) I'm predicting, based on my last period on 10th July that my period will be due sometime between Friday and Tuesday, last few days I've had a lot of cervical mucous but really thick lotion type. On Saturday, at the beginning of all the cm I had a tiny tiny bit of red/pink blood, like minuscule followed by a tiny bit of brown. Today I've tested with an OPK just to satisfy my poas needs (and I've felt like I'm getting my period all day) and it was positive! I did a hpt yesterday and that was negative...I'm so confused! Can anyone help?!

Edit - I took my last pill 30th may

I'd consider temping. You have a noticeable temp shift when you do ovulate. Or since you just came off BCP maybe you're body is just now regulating :)

I don't think temping could work with me as I work odd shifts, doing night & day patterns...

I'm not an expert so I don't have any answers.
However, could you be pregnant already but the test isn't picking up enough hormones yet? I've read tons of these boards and it reads like implantation spotting and then I've read that a lot of lotion like cm could be a sign of pregnancy and so could positive OPK's. Sounds promising to me, could be too early to test.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Just thought I'd update - I'm 99% sure I ovulated twice, I the second time I got a positive OPK it was as dark as the control line for 2 days, then darker for a day then negative. Put myself back in the tww and sure enough got my BFP - guessing I conceived when I re-ovulated! Our bodies are strange sometimes! But thanks for the help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->