opk/cycle questions praying its a good sign

mom2b12

Reaction score
So the past two cycles have been somewhat irregular for me. My cycles had been 30-31 days, but the last one was 33 and the one before that 35 days long. I hadn't been using opks because dh was wanting to take a more relaxed approach. This month I did do opks and finally got a positive on cd 19 and got another positive today CD20. When I previously used opks I got positives on cd 15/16 and never had more than 1 positive. So my question is if you guys think this a good sign or what might be going on. Thanks in advance and :dust: to all!

How often do you test? Getting 2 or three positives can indicate that you caught the beginning of the surge. If you are only testing once a day you could simply miss the beginning and only get one positive. Either way it sounds like you are ovulating now!! Baby dust to you!!!

How often do you test? Getting 2 or three positives can indicate that you caught the beginning of the surge. If you are only testing once a day you could simply miss the beginning and only get one positive. Either way it sounds like you are ovulating now!! Baby dust to you!!!

I was only testing once a day before and have been testing twice a day this cycle. Just thought it was strange I never got a positive more than once in 24 hours but I definitely think you're right that I caught the very beginning of my surge. And I'm definitely having o pains. We are using soft cups and preseed this cycle so I'm really hoping for success!

Mom2b youll be testing around the 6th then??? Same as meeee!

Mom2b youll be testing around the 6th then??? Same as meeee!

Yes will be testing around the 6th, May try to hold out for a little longer but not sure I'll be able to lol

yaaaay!!! i started a thread for those of us testing round the same time :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->