OPK experiment...

Today's am and pm added. My cervix and cm seem to be right on track with getting ready to o...curious when it will happen!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 12
This is getting boring and I'm impatient.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 10
Hmmm...still really close. I'm thinking that tomorrow's will be really obvious but also wondering if this morning was pos? We'll see. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 9
Here's this mornings with really diluted urine. Still not quite?? I think. I usually find when I'm playing this guessing game that I get one that's SO much darker to help me figure things out. Yesterday am's dried looking pos but wasn't in the time limit.

The worst part?? We haven't bd'd since cd 8!!!! I'm gonna miss it! We were like high school kids trying to get one in yesterday and we got interrupted by our kids twice. And my in-laws all stayed with us the night before, so we didn't even end up in the same bed! And last night I went to put my 3 year old down and fell asleep with her. :dohh: Then snuck back into my bed at 4am and my 5 year old was sleeping with my husband. Lol. Oh well. I guess if it happens it happens and if we don't even have a chance to bd then that's a sign.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 10
Getting there. Not quite yet. There's still time x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member