OPK experiment...

Ugh!!!! This is why ttc and me and my husband don't mix! We haven't bd'd since cd 14, the day before the + opk. He would love a boy and of course I like the idea of experiencing having both genders too, but especially after my losses, I really don't care. Anyways, I ended up telling him yesterday since he was going to a concert and I knew wouldn't be home until late that we better try to get one in if he still wants to attempt gender swaying(we of course realize that we don't really get a choice. :)) b/c if I do end up pg it would likely be a girl since we only bd'd a couple days before. He of course got home late and didn't feel good(aren't us women supposed to be the ones who use that to get out of sex? ;)). So feeling not great about our chances. We have a sitter coming today and are both working from home so going to try to lure him upstairs. Maybe that egg is still hanging out. Still less than 48 hours from 1st pos opk. Still lots of ewcm last night. Okay, rant over. :)

Here's the opks...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 10
:dohh: Well I definitely like your chances but like you said, it's more then likely going to be a girl if that's the last time you bd'd. Crazy how that works, eh? We last bd'd 2 days before I o'd and look at us, so I fully believe it. Hope you can lure him in today ~ there's a good chance that eggy is still hanging out! And boy swimmers are faster, so they could beat the slow girl swimmers there :winkwink:

Okay, I worked my magic and got a nooner in!:haha: I'm counting today as 1dpo...and now the dreaded two week wait! I ordered more Wondfos so took one today to make sure they weren't a bad batch or had evaps. Looks fine, right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 12
Nice job! ;) and yep, that looks like a good batch! You going to start a testing thread? Fingers super crossed for you!

Thanks!! I will...I'm going to start next Wednesday at 8 dpo. I'd really like to just wait until 9 but I know I won't be able to make it, lol. I'm going to keep doing opks to make sure nothing strange is happening.

Today's opk isn't pos, is it?? Reeeeeaaaalllly close.:wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 10
Keep in mind I was able to get a dark!!! ovulation when I was pregnant. Had taken one few days before I knew and it was dark so got on dtd and then night before still and used a preg in am and it came out positive RIGHT away. NOT saying that is it now but in general if you see them darkening it could be that

Definitely looks closer to positive but it could just be a 3dpo surge [I've heard that happens]. If you can get an extra bd in, though, may as well, just in case :winkwink:

So strange. My cervix isn't acting like ovulation AT ALL so I'm thinking just maybe catching the surge on the way down? I wanted to start progesterone cream tomorrow but this is confusing now.

I did another and it was a tad lighter, but it was with really diluted urine. I'm going to do one more tonight and tomorrow am and start the progesterone if none are pos.

I hope your little one has started moving like crazy for you!!

Woohoo, super light! Started my progesterone cream. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 8
Cn anyone tell me whether mine are positive TWEAKERS would be great
https://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag62/rw200188/image_zps001cbfb3.jpg

Yep, those all look positive to me. Def the top 3.

My opks are staying light, yay! 5 dpo, getting closer!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 2
Since they look upside down I would say last for sure. Hard to make out but ALL my test are dip part/test/control/handle

Okay ladies I started AF yesterday and did an opt it was definitely positive I did it at 4pm yesterday and had sex at 1pm today could I have caught my fertile window some people say a positive opt shows you will ovulate in the next 36 hours so do you think I bd when I was ovulating??? Thanks in advance

Ps I've been off the Depo for 2 years my 1st daughter was born 3 days between injections. This will be cycle 2 for me and my partner and I'm taking Angus Castus as I have hear they boost ovulation any advice girls

Some ofthetests above are from 11a, yesterday 4pm yesterday and 6 and 7pm yesterday , do you thinki caught it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->