OPK experiment...

Crazywaiter

Mom of 2
Reaction score
Okay, after some strange cycles post d&c in April, I'm going to pee on OPK's for this entire cycle to try to figure out what's going on. They've been dark for a while, but not quite positive and negating hpt's(some questionable tests here and there). Anyways, today is CD 1 and look how dark! I passed a clot today(sorry for the tmi) so I'm hoping I don't have any retained tissue, so I can't wait to see what these opk's do!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 20
I mc on july 15 and peeing on OPK everyday to see if I get anything. Did start to get dark then today was very light and some spotting. I am lost:(

Did you ever have a US after dc or have blood levels monitiored?

I'm so sorry about your loss. :hugs:

I didn't have follow up blood or US. I went in for just a visit almost 2 weeks after the D&C and he said as long as bleeding stopped all was fine. I was concerned b/c i'd just passed a large clot but he said as long as i wasn't bleeding heavily he just wanted to wait it out anyways. I didn't track that month...randomly did an opk 12 days after and it was pos, who knows if it was hcg still or about to O but I got AF exactly 28 days after d&c so figured all was well. The next month I had ewcm on day 13 so took an opk and pos so just figured I was good at predicting. That cycle was only 24 days. Last month I only did it again day 14 and pos...that cycle was only 23 days. This cycle that just ended I thought I o'd early b/c of ewcm on day 9, we bd'd on cd 15 and didn't prevent for the first time since d&c and then on day 22 I was feeling off and found a random cbfm stick(was out of opk's and it was pos. I just got AF today on CD 34! So I have NO idea what's happening. For all I know my opk's have been dark for 3 months. So now I'll track. :)

Sorry, that was SO long!

So sorry for both of your losses ladies :hugs:

Stalking you crazywaiter, as promised :flower:

I am so sorry for your loss!

I'm wanting to get pregnant, my boyfriend wants to wait...I don't care what he wants lol I'm not sure how these OV tests work though!

Hi, Athenasprayer. :) With OPK's, when the test line(the closest to where you dip it) is as dark as or darker than the control line it means you will most likely ovulate in the next 24-48 hours give or take a few. The only way to truly confirm you actually did is to take your basal temp daily...I'm too lazy for that though. :)

So, here's CD 2. Same. I'll post below the pg test and opk from yesterday with today's opk.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 9
Definitely lighter but we'll see for how long. I did this once with wondfo OPKs too, the month long testing and they fluxed between dark n light until it was SUPER dark. Going to be very interesting to see what yours do!

It's getting lighter...my experiment isn't as exciting as I thought, lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 9
Lol but at least it we know it will get darker soon enough! Are you trying this cycle?

I think we are...well at least NTNP. My hubby doesn't do so well with the pressure of trying. ;)

Oh I get that. NTNP is just as good - esp when you know your body so well and you don't have to say you're ovulating... just woo him when you know the time is right :winkwink:

My woo'ing skills are in need of some work! ;) I scared him to death when we were trying for our second by demanding sex when I was ovulating though.

So here's the last. Still not too light...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 9
:rofl: Yea I scared my dh a few times there too getting all demanding when we were trying :blush: You'd think they'd like the change up from them having to initiate but apparently it's just scary :haha:

Definitely hoovering around the same intensity there - what cd? [I should know this, and I'll assume cd4 since there are 4 tests there but I'm having a moment of brain malfunction and don't want to assume :haha:]

Ha! I know! I thought he'd be all excited with me trying to seduce him but it backfired. Now I have to seduce him without him knowing that's what I'm doing.:dohh:

Yes, today was cd 5 and here they are...still the same really. I'm expecting it to get light for at least a few days? Maybe I have a sensitive batch. :shrug:

And yuck! I was clearly dehydrated on cd 2.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 6
Day 7. I'm getting kind of excited for ovulation! I skipped opk yesterday and did tonight's late and with diluted pee, but looks lighter.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 8
I did 2 today because this am's looked pretty dark...maybe I'll o early?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14