opk experts, positive opk since saturday?

mom and ttc

Reaction score
sooo... when i got pregnant in may i had one positive opk like i had saturday, and i only had it one day.
this time around i had it saturday/sunday and monday was definatly negative but today a positive again... whats going on? please look at the pic, i am freaking out. i bd'ed all weekend, but hopefully its not positive today my husband is in bed with a fever ... arrghhh

BTW TUESDAY LOOKS "PINKER" THEY ALL WHERE THAT COLOR JUST DRIED UP A LITTLE

pease dont read and run!

Attachments

• IMAG0587.jpg
    IMAG0587.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 33
how many DPO are you?
could be preganant?:winkwink:

no i miscarried 3 weeks ago, and friday the opk was totally negative so was it the whole week.

I know that hcg can make opks positive, and after my miscarriage I had a positive tests for about a month. But, I don't know? Could the negative test you took on Friday have been too diluted or anything? I would guess that this might be due to the miscarriage.

Unless, are you have any other ovulation signs, like EWCM? Maybe its just an unusually long surge. I would say, if it keeps up for another day or two, get checked out by a doctor. Good luck to you, and sorry for your loss x

i had negative opk since last monday, and also took a hpt which was negative. my levels have been below 0 for 2w1d now.
saturday i had ewcm and ovulation cramps...

i also took another test around noon, yes i am a poas addict, and it was totally negative

what time of day are you taking them? Ive just noticed this month that mine are positive every morning, and negative every evening...

I am glad to see I am not the only one. I have 3 different brands of IC tests here too and they have all been the same for the last 5 days. But I have none of the obvious signs of O. I miscarried at 8w3d on June 30 but I have had BFNs on named brand HPTs and IC HPTS since Saturday.
I even did an HPT today to check and still BFN.
Judging by previous m/c's it doesn't take long for my body to get back into routine but to have the same dark lines for so many days..
I wonder if it is the effect of the full moon? Seems like daylight outside it is that bright tonight (9:15pm here in Tasmania)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->