+OPK FMU 7dpo (FEEDBACK PLEASE)

V

Vrainoire

Are opks as hpt reliable..i have HPTs to use at a later day but I'm curious after getting such a dark positive I'm just curious i know they cant be more reliable than an HPT but will this at least give me something to look forward to???
the pic is blurry but its clearly a positive
https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/photos/vrainoire/images/43059777/original.aspx

FEED BACK PLEASE

Id say take an HPT in a couple of days to see what happens....you'll not know until then honestly. They are reliable but normally it takes them longer to go positive then an HPT would...

thanks..I was planning on taking one on the 29th for OH's birthday

Yay...I'm keeping an eye on your thread thats really exciting my DH's bday is today!!! He is 29!! I got my BFP OPK today :) so I should O tomorrow because my first positive was yesterday but it wasn't as dark as todays test woooohoooo.....FX!! I can't wait until you test 2 more days!!!

This is great!! i'm excited for us both I hope you catch that eggy!!:dust: for us all!!!

Awww thanks sweetie and I hope you caught it as well we shall know in a couple more days in your case and around 12-13 more in mine ;) woooohooooooo

i got a positive opk this morning AF due tonight..if she doesn't show i'll take a HPT tomorrow or tuesday

ditto the above i think your preggo!

thanks for the support ladies i'm going crazy lol..i woke up to find that AF isn't here still no signs of her..no cramps..just gas(tmi)lol..so i chickened out again..if AF isn't here by the end of the day i'll test sure thing in the morning

I'm pretty sure you prego wooo hooo!

I don't know how you can wait! I'd be testing right this second! X

No, No, No. TEST NOW, TEST NOW lol

I'm excited for you. Good luck and lots of baby dust. Keep us posted!!!!!

i made OH take all of my tests with him to work, and since he's using my car..i can't get out to buy more..i'm going to be patient!lol the way I see it is if there's a baby in here, he/she will be here whether i test or not..but i'm praying and thanking God for a :bfp:

Excuses, excuses....LOL

*grabs your hand and marches you to the nearest convenience store*

You can't tell me you don't have a store nearby. I'm not buying it :hugs:

LOL you got me:winkwink: I'm just a walk away from several! i am just too nervous!!:haha:

go and buy one girl! the wait is awlful! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->