+OPK FMU 7dpo (FEEDBACK PLEASE)

Woooooo hoooooo! Congrats girl...I knew you would get a BFP....

Lets hope we can all join you.

xx

i hope all of u will join me with bfps..i think i'm making myself sick with excitement..i'm going to hold off the celebrating i have to see if someone else can see the lines

Arrrrrrrr I wish you could post a pic - we all love looking at pregs tests on here lol xx

Just thought Id share with you that in May I got dark positives on my opks and then very faint bfps on hpts!!! Sounds good to me!!! Congrats on your bfp!!!!

Have you taken a pregnancy test yet? How many dpo are you??

TAKE A PICTURE MISSY!!

And if it's a :bfp: CONGRATS.

And I'm not testing before Octo 16th. I have great will power.

How many DPO were you when you started to get the positives on your OPK?

Congratulations btw!! Just read the whole thread and had me in suspense!! Can't wait to hear the results of your next test and hopefully some pictures!!

I test next Thursday, but keep doing the odd OPK, but I am only 4 or 5 DPO atm.

:dusst: to all xx

Sorry to get u ladies all riled up:nope:..i got two BFNs this morning..and still no AF...AF has always arrived on schedule so i dont know whats up now..i just feel that if i'm pregnant something would show up:cry:

Oh bugger! Hope something happens soon.

xxx

Sorry to hear the potentially bad news but hopefully you will get the answer you're looking for soon!! Thinking of you xx

thanks I have a Dr's appointment Friday Morning..so i'll let them do the testing

Well i just read this :It explains that testing for hCG is not the same in all women. In 10 percent of pregnant women, the embryo does not implant until after the first day of a missed period (and again, hCG is not produced until the embryo implants in the uterine wall).

"Until implantation, it doesn't matter how sensitive the test is," CR says, "You can't detect the pregnancy before it's producing the stuff that you're measuring, which is hCG."

Even pregnancies that have implanted may produce too little hCG for many at-home tests to detect, especially only a day or two after a missed period and when read after the manufacturer suggested waiting period specified in test packaging.

"Some kits improve in detection when read after a wait of 10 minutes, but waiting longer than that may produce a negative result that looks faintly, misleadingly positive," CR reports.

Moreover, about one-third to one-quarter of pregnancies implant for a short time, then fail. "That leads to a transient rise in hCG, which can extend for as long as two days after the day of the missed menstrual period."

Consumer Reports advises, "If you're comfortable waiting, a sensitive test taken a week after your period is overdue will almost certainly give you accurate results. If you elect to take the test as early as the day after you've missed your period, remember that a negative result isn't 100 percent certain. And a positive result may mean either a viable pregnancy or a pregnancy destined to end shortly after it began. With either of those results, you should plan on testing again a week later, just to be sure."

its from a CBS study on pregnancy tests..so maybe i'm not completely out

Oh no your never out till AF arrives!

Fxd for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back