Opk Frustration.. Please help!

natbasinger87

Reaction score
Hi everyone! First I want to start by saying I LOVE this forum, you girls are some of the best out there!

I'm on cd 18... on cd16 at 8:15 at night I started getting pretty dark/positive lines on my Answer Opk (not digital) this continued at 10 p.m. and then at 5:30 a.m. on cd 17 I got an even darker line... so I went and bought a Clearblue digital OPK and got a smiley (first time ever!) (6 a.m.)

Well... when I got home from work that day, I took another Clearblue Digital and it was negative, this would be at 1:30 cd 17.. however, my Answer opk was still dark....

and that brings me to this morning.. again a negative digital opk, but still pretty dark answer opk...

so confused.. any thoughts??

(btw, i have pcos, took femara/letrozole cd 3-7 to help o)

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#12

Try this link. I would think it was a short surge but a surge nonetheless.

:dust::dust::dust:

Ok, I'm new here so this thing won't let me post a link, but go to google and search 'images' for "LH surge" and you will see a bunch of charts, pick any of them.

This is why you will get a negative after a positive, the OPK only tells you positive at the peak and negative at any other time. Only pay attention to the time you got the positive result. After you see the positive you will ovulate in the next 24-48 hours. My RE told me the most important time is the next night after you get the positive (assuming you only test in the afternoons: as this is the time he told me to test: once a day in the evenings at the same time each day). Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->