Opk has no color on wondfo tests?

Kwee

Reaction score
So I bought the box of Equate opks at Walmart and then decided to buy some of the wondfo strips online. Well, the strips never have any color at all on the test line but the Equate always do, even if it's negative. Has anyone else experienced this? I don't know if they're all bad tests or what. I bought the combo pack with the opks and hpts but the hpts work just fine (a friend of mine used two and got positives). I'm really confused.

So I bought the box of Equate opks at Walmart and then decided to buy some of the wondfo strips online. Well, the strips never have any color at all on the test line but the Equate always do, even if it's negative. Has anyone else experienced this? I don't know if they're all bad tests or what. I bought the combo pack with the opks and hpts but the hpts work just fine (a friend of mine used two and got positives). I'm really confused.

According to their instructions (I use wondfo as well), if the strip is blank after dipping in urine then it's defective.

I would maybe email them and let them know you got a bad batch? Or see if you have any from a different batch in there. (It's the LOT number under the instructions.) Then maybe see if those test differently? Either way, I would def send them an email and see if maybe they'll send you another batch? I'm sure they'll want to know which batches were bad either way!

Thank you! I'll do that. I even bought another batch and that one doesn't give color either. Grrr. They forced me to buy the Clearblue digital, haha!

I use wondfo and have for several months they work great for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->