OPK HELP! + and - same day, different brands?!?!

KTsmiles

TTC #1
Reaction score
I have been testing every day with wondo, then saturday I decided to try one of the more expensive, and got a definite positive. I tested that same day about an hour later with wondo and got a negative. I tested both with the wondo and with the more expensive one on sunday morning and again got a positive with the more expensive one, and a negative with wondo. Anyone else experience this? Which one should I believe? I tested again today with both and got a negative on both.... Grrr....:dohh: Thanks for your insight! KT

Yes, I was coming in to ask the SAME thing. I used Answer OPK's and got 2 positives on 2 different days and - on Wondfo. My temps do not show ovulation yet so I'm not sure what to think?

Same thing with me today! I received the wondfo brand yesterday. I've been testing with another IC brand for the last 5 days. Those were Negative until yesterday. I tested with both brands today and the wonfo was negative and the other IC brand was still postive. I have also had a lot (11 out 15) wondfo pink handle hcg test that have given me faint false positives....think I am going to stick with a different brand from now on. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->