OPK HELP!! Any of these posi???

Danielle_jone

Reaction score
Hey girls, bare in mind the last one is fresh from this morn, so it looks darker. but literally the rest of them looked like that at first too. :shrug:

Are any of them posi? And i have no idea what cycle day i am as i am 6 months without AF:cry:

i am testing everysingle day to see if i can see a pattern.....

Attachments

• thing 001.jpg
    thing 001.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 146
april the 11th looks posotive to me hun, its posotive wen its as dark as the control line x

the one from today looks extremely close, you might get one darker if you test this evening, but if you don't, then I'd count that as your positive :D

GL hun!!

:hug:

it looks darker cause it was fresh, but then they all fade out and look half poisitive...
ANY ONE ELSE HAVE THIS??????

I also had this problem when I went back to look at the old ones. I was suddenly convinced I missed a positive, even though at the time none of them looked positive.:wacko:

My advice is keep testing - in the afternoon and again at night. I see that you're testing mostly in the morning, they say that your LH levels build up during the day so I would recommend testing later. I didn't have a pattern to mine, some people say theirs gradually get darker but mine didn't. They were all over the place, some days light lines, other days no line at all. Then one day - I had a light line at 4pm, then a MUCH darker line at 9pm, then the next morning was clearly positive. You will know a positive when you get one (I was very doubtful of this when others said it, I admit, haha). Good luck!!

April 11th looks like its getting there... here is a link to mine for ref, they are the same brand ;) https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests/578592-positives-cd12.html

I'd say that they are getting close but are not quite there yet. Keep testing!!!

The last 1 is defo pos hun.This is what mine look like and same brand.I use cheapy opks then confirm with a CB digi smiley face.Well thats me tho.Just test again and you will know for defo hun xxx

Mine are the green ones clear and simple. I find its neither clear nor simple lol. So sorry not sure. I see u say 2012 babies rock! I want a 2012 baby but u dont know why! Good luck and hope af returns xx

I would say none of them are positive yet.. The last one is looking like its getting there.. I would also advise you test in the afternoon and night.. I tested around 2 and again around 9.. got my pos at 9 and the next day again at 3.. another thing I would say if you can is to test the same time everyday.. or as close to it as you can.. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->