OPK help please

amcashes

Swaying Pink for baby #5
Reaction score
I took both at the same time. The clear blue says I'm ovulating but the first response says I'm not. Which do I trust? I should also add I've had all bfn for the last 6 days and on clear blue I never had a high it went from low to peak.

I dont know if it will show up but here are the tests that i took at the same time

Attachments

• 0427141851.jpg
    0427141851.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 11
Hmmmm I'm not sure, maybe the clear blue? I used to use cheapies and the confirm with the clear blue and it always accurate. I've never used first response and no idea if they are known for being reliable. Sorry can't be much help xx

Can you retest a little later? First response were always accurate for me, but so are the smileys

Might just be me, but I can see a faint positive on the first response, so maybe the clear blue is just picking it up now?

Thee is a fair. Like on the FR. But OPK isn't positive until the lines are equal

I used the clear blue and it worked for me I am now 4 weeks pregnant, I would maybe test more than once a day if that is possible? good luck :)

also are you using the advanced clear blue? the one were you get a flashing smiley and then a solid? If this is the flashing smiley on your cb digi then ovulation is not occuring yet, it is when you get that solid that ovulation is ready to take place, flashing smiley is gearing up for ovulation (I think it detects estrogen)

Although I must add that these ovulation tests do NOT indicate that you have 100% ovulated, they just detect the surge.

good luck xx

Is the clear blue digital expensive? I don't one to buy one every day for a week if it is? Thanks

It's 40 pounds and you get twenty sticks with it, enough for one cycle at least. I think they are well worth it.

Sorry I just got notified that someone replied to my thread.

Yes its the clear blue advanced ovulation test. Youre supposed to get the flashy face but mine never did I got the circle and then the face no flashing ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->