OPK help.

Tink_

Reaction score
Hey,

With cheap OPK's ~ is it normal not to see a line, or a dark line, until the day of ovulation or should I see the test line darkening if I am going to ovulate?

Sorry, I'm a bit paranoid as the boyfriend is only around until Monday and by all other tests and graphs, I *should* be ovulating on Saturday but my OPK's aren't showing anything.

Sadly I missed the start of monitoring with my CBFM.

Thank you x

Hi, Some peoples OPK either slowly get darker until test line is as dark or darker than the control line. Mine did last month. But this month they were negative, then one day clear as day i got a big fat positive OPK. Then afterwards for few days slowly faded away

Good luck! x

Thank you Jess, I'll try not to stress too much then as I'm guessing stressing isn't helping me. I really appreciate your reply x

Its ok, ive realized not alot of people seem to help newish people :/

When do you usually test also? x

Yesterday I had done it in the afternoon which might have been my problem.

Is FMU best?

I found I had no second line, then about 2/3 days prior to my positive I started getting a line and it gradually got darker. Try not to worry, it will get there. Are you testing in the afternoon? Apparently that's the best time of day, don't use first morning wee as the lh will have not built up enough. x

Yep, testing in the afternoon so will stick with that :)

That sounds good, hopefully I'll start seeing a darker line soon or at least a positive before Monday hehe!

x

Im sure you will! I'm just into my second cycle of trying and feel like I've learnt so much in the last month or so. My next challenge is temping but it sounds so confusing!!!

Ah bless you Cookie, I really hope it works for you!

I am using the cheapie OPKs too (and I have a CB digital as backup to confirm since I feel like I am not good at reading these things!! lol) So far.. I have ALL negitives... and I know my mind is playing tricks on me because I *think* the 2nd line is getting darker, but then I compare them to the rest and they look the same :dohh: (truth be told, it is as faint as faint can be, but a girl can dream right?? lol) so, I am patiently waiting to see that positive! From the pics that I have seen of the pos cheapies, they for SURE show as dark as the control and then fade away the farther out you get. I hope you get your pos OPK soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->