OPK Help

MarieLyo

Pregnant - 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I use to follow this board when we were trying for #1 and I'm back, trying for #2! Good luck to everyone as you work towards your precious bundle!

I'm realizing my memory is a little rusty...hoping you all can guide me! I'm on CD13, my cycle is very regular and I usually O around CD 14. My OPK today is attached, just want to be sure this would be considered too light to be positive?

Also, once you receive a positive, you're supposed to BD within the next 12 hrs?

Thanks everyone!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 9
Hi, yeah that Opk is too light, the test line is to be as dark or darker than the control line....keep testing though I'm sure it will come soon :) x

I agree with KimmyB. It looks pretty light and its supposed to be darker than the control! When I started to get faint lines, I tested every day twice a day. Once around 11 AM and then either around 2 or 6. Love seeing that fade in to postiive ;-)

I would start BD'ing right now!! or ... yesterday! lol My understanding is that the "best time" to have sex is two days before ovulation occurs! You definitely want spermies in there waiting when that egg is released.

So get busy, gurrrrl ;-)

Quoted from Fertility Friend - "For conception purposes, it is thus ideal to have intercourse during a three day fertile window which includes your ovulation day and the two previous days. "

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Intercourse-Timing-and-Frequency.html

Thank you so much! Eeek we better get to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->