OPK Help?

QueenMom

Reaction score
So I love wonfos, they are my favorite OPKs so far. But this month I had to buy answer OPK test strips. I don't like these. I honestly don't have a valid reason, but here is why. So with wondfo I get a line no matter what, but I know when it is positive because it is darker then the control line as it should be. The only time I did not get any line on a wonfdo was when I found out that, that is what my body does right before I am going to have a surge and the next day BAM blatant positive. Well I started the Answer strips this month on CD 7. Idk why I even did that my urine was diluted and I did no hold. But is was a negative with no line at all. Which is expected, it was diluted. So that was the day before yesterday. Well yesterday morning on CD 8 I had a negative with a line, it was there dried dark but negative. Nothing close to a positive, I also do cervical checks and I know I did not ovulate yet. Then last night I did a OPK and I had done a 4 hour hold and it was negative and blank again. Okay weird? Am I ovulating early because my cervix was iffy but not ovulation ready yet. So now today I tested this morning and it was the faintest line ever and of course like I said according to this mornings cervix check it is medium, medium, and mostly closed. But these OPKs are weird. Does anyone else use the Answer test strips. I usually ovulate around CD 14 so I was thinking of just going and buying the first response ovulation tests. I didn't want to buy them the other day because I was only CD 7 and there are only 7 in the pack. But now that I am CD 9 and wouldn't start taking them until tomorrow then I see no harm in just buying them anyways. Sorry for the babble, my biggest question is just WTH is up with these answer tests, what is your experience?
Oh and if your wondering why I didn't just buy wondfo tests, I still had like 15/20 from last month and they accidently got ruined :-/ and I live somewhere where it can take like 3 weeks to get here. So I have to order them now for next month.

I don't use those strips.... I know my strips don't really start getting dark till 2-3 days before ovulation...

Thank you for replying. I bought first response and they have me an expected line. That made me feel better. I think those answer tests just aren't as sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->