Opk looks positive to me anyone else? Please help!

mommasboys2

Reaction score
Ok so to start this off this month has very messed up! I started taking soy isoflavones on CD 3 and took it through CD 7. I think this was a big mistake! So I got a +opk on CD 12 then a +opk on CD 14. On CD 14 I started spotting and it didn't stop till CD 19! I never had a temp rise like normal and now on CD 22 I have yet another +opk or what looks positive to me anyways. I also noticed I am spotting again today but I am finally getting sore bb's with cramps and backache like I normally do right before I ovulate. Do any of you ladies think my opk looks positive? I am grasping at straws here and praying I ovulate soon. My normal ovulation days are between CD 15 & 16 never this late.... We did take a couple of months off from trying because of the stress but I wasn't expecting my cycle to be like this when I started charting again this month. I am beyond frustrated at this point!

The control line is on the right side.

Attachments

• IMG_20121219_173904-1.jpg
    IMG_20121219_173904-1.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 10
Definitely positive. Fingers crossed that this time round you'll ovulate. If you're normally very regular when it comes to ovulation, Soy Iso's/Agnus Castus and all that sort of stuff can throw you off track. I hope your either get your BFP or things are back to normal for you soon xx

Thank you I think I did finally ovulate I had a small temp rise yesterday and a good temp rise today. Also my cm finally changed to the way it normal is after ovulation and no more spotting. I don't have very high hopes for my bfp this month but I am ok with that as long as my cycle is back to normal next month! I don't think I am going to use anymore supplements just my vitamins and baby asprin from now on. Thank you for your advice! Gl on your bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->