+ opk mornings, - afternoons

MrsBroodyPant

Reaction score
Hi,

Each morning for about 12 days or so I have had what looks like a positive opk, but if i test later in the afternoon to double check it is always negative.

I use second morning wee as this is what my opks tell me to do.

The thing is both lines are equal but quite faint. The lines can be easily seen and not too faint - they are more pink than bright red though. its my first time using them so dont really know what to expect. Ive seen other peoples + opks and some look darker but some look like mine every morning.

1) Does two equally faint lines count as a postive?
2) why would i get positive with SMU then negative in afternoon?
3) Why would i get + each morning for 12 days?

This is why i feel that they cant quite be positive. Im on cd30 and no temp rise...im going crazy x

i am not sure.

can you post pictures here so i can take a look

i cant post a picture at the moment. I will try to post one in the morning when i do my next opk.

Im worried that if im getting + all the time that something is wrong with me. But its not + on an afternoon so .....it doesnt make sence x

hmm i am not really sure sorry. is it possible you think there positive and there not..

yeah that might be it! they do look the same every morning. I will have to wait til morning and see what i get lol.

thank u for responding x

yeah sometimes its really hard i thought yesterday was positive but today is much darker.

we did Cd 17 and CD 18 not Cd19 and i am going to try to bd today CD 20 i hope my OH will...

the way to a mans heart (or what ever) :winkwink: is through his stomach!!!

i'm cooking my oh favorite dinner! :flower:

i tried to offer somethign for breakfast since he works night but denied...i will make dinner tonight

he has bn great your oh this week with your bding, maybe if you mention to him that ov has finished and that this :sex: is just for him.

dinner with a side order of you!

raww!! :flower:

lol LOVE IT. i am going to try when its nap time for my son...besides wanting to get pregnant i just want to BD with him all day long lol i just love it and him but he probably thinks i just want a baby

think it might put him more at ease, when i told oh the other day about wanting new spermies so lets get rid of the old lot, within ten minutes the kids were in front of a film downstairs and we were "talking" upstairs. :winkwink:

because he knew all i wanted was him!

xx

mrsbroodypants, by the way, i am having trouble with opks too it is so difficult, i have never felt so helpless. :shrug:

lol thats nice you have older children so they can keep an eye on the little one. i try to show him that all i want is him but i guess its going to take him a little bit of time to get back in the groove..when we did it 2 days in a row i was in heaven lol i told him i said sex makes me happy lol

sex was made to make us happy.

its the tcc that stresses us out.

he sounds like a sensitive bloke.

idk he wants it whenever he is in the mood and im always there but when i am in the mood its a struggle he doesnt like for me to touch him because he gets embarrassed which i was surprised when he told me that. but its like he touches me all the time and i can pleasure him at all..because i dont get the time of day to touch him...like yesterday i tried to touch him while he was sleeping and he just rolled over and i told him about it wen he woke up and he didnt care..and thats y i get so discouraged to approach him 99% of the time i get turned down there was 1 time i was successful that i can remember

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->