+ opk mornings, - afternoons

what a shame, now my oh is on AD my sex drive is higher than his and mine was never that high.

you would not expect a man to embarrased by that.

:dust:

he says he is embarrassed by his penis but he doesnt act like he is thats y i was suprised i told him i dont care and i dont look anyways lol

hope u succeed tonight sg0720!!! let us know how u get on :)

These opks are driving me crazy too. im going to do another one now and see what it says. probably - as its evening and they only look + on a morning....its strange and i just cant understand it x

yep definately negative and i had held my wee and it was quite concentrated.

The test line was very very faint....much fainter than the control line.

why are they the same each morning? x

its frustrating isnt it! just did the same and negative not even a line, been getting dull ache on right side, but i am so skeptical.

:growlmad:

hmmm...that is weird. with those ovulation tests..i only knw the basics so i wont be able to help but. well so far a failure when it was my sons nap time i even go close to him or touched him not even down there he moved away...

sorry to hear that hun,
I usually slip into bed naked and give my hubby a cuddle. When he realises im naked he gets excited.

p.s your little boy is very cute x

sorry hun,

i know its difficult, my oh is snoring upstairs at the moment.!!

mrsbroodypants, your right naked in bed normally helps its so difficult when its one sided. i am on cd13, but reading up i see that they class cd1 as when AF is in full flow. i normally class it as when i start bleeding, its so annoying.

xx

if it is on yes. i was looking for it yesterday i thought it came on tuesdays...and i go in bed with my t shirt and underwear because my sons bed is right next to mine so i feel funny naked lol

hi ladies,

my temp when up a bit this morning and when i put it into FF it gave me cross-hairs and says that i ovulated on cd25 on 6th january! We didnt even have sex around this time :-(

Can i believe it? i dont know if it could be true or not. Sometimes does FF change your ovulation date, maybe in a few days when ive taken more temps?

thanks x

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 4
i am not sure i dont knwo the first thing about temping and charting

ok thanks anyway hun.

Glad u got to dtd the other day!!!!! ;-) x

Thank you! i am to lol. my OH like your pic of the dog in the hot dog bun LOL...he used to have a miniature pinture (sp?) that was that small.

sg0720, are you over the ov stage now?

mrsbroodypants, i have heard of crosshairs doing that then it changes later!! confusing.

xx

i think i am.

i am considering myself 2dpo and will prolly DTD today just to keep it up lol..i just saw a video that says once the egg is released it lives for 12-24hours and after that if its fertilized your preg and if not then it will dissolve and come out with your period..interesting video https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/ovulation.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->