+ opk mornings, - afternoons

just watched it, very interesting!! :thumbup:

2dpo okay, how long roughly is your cycle, you was on the depo werent you? has it slowly settling down?

my cycle is not an average of 34-35days. and yes i was on the depo got off in 2010 was on it for about a year. then in about june of 2011 got on the bcp to regulate my cycle took it for about 2 months got off and not too long after from september to december my cycles were 33days 33days and 35days so it worked!

should have done that myself, things you think of looking back!! if i O late, i am worried about my lp being to short, but i have been told on B&B that your lp starts when you O! I give up, i am going with the flow but def not getting hopes up this month, and only have 4 opks left of the batch i dont like!!! might pop into boots before my date night!!!!

when are you going to test?

i am going to try to hold out until AF does not show..so maybe the 28th ish around there.

the period between ovulation and your next menstrual period is the LP (watched another video on youtube lol)

hi ladies,

my temp when up a bit this morning and when i put it into FF it gave me cross-hairs and says that i ovulated on cd25 on 6th january! We didnt even have sex around this time :-(

Can i believe it? i dont know if it could be true or not. Sometimes does FF change your ovulation date, maybe in a few days when ive taken more temps?

thanks x

I know a woman who is almost half way through her pregnancy, and they dtd 4 days before O and that was the ONLY bd that they did that month. So you are not out until the witch shows her ugly face hun. LOL

momof5wants1, i could cry it looks like the same is happening for me this month now, i bded cd13, cd14, pos opk cd16, oh says nothing more is happening downstairs so i am now feeling blue.

:cry:

momof5wants1, i could cry it looks like the same is happening for me this month now, i bded cd13, cd14, pos opk cd16, oh says nothing more is happening downstairs so i am now feeling blue.

That's when you cut off whatever it is HE wants, like hide a gaming console, don't cook his dinner, etc. :muaha:

ha! i tried that last month!

just had a conflab with him and asked if there was any chance of any more nockie tonight or in the morning. he said oh i thought you said your opks were not dark, i said i know but i still think one more wont hurt, he said oh right well we see what happens later!!

i have resigned myself to thats it for this cycle! we'll see.

xx

ha! i tried that last month!

just had a conflab with him and asked if there was any chance of any more nockie tonight or in the morning. he said oh i thought you said your opks were not dark, i said i know but i still think one more wont hurt, he said oh right well we see what happens later!!

i have resigned myself to thats it for this cycle! we'll see.

xx

My hubby's response is usually "If YOU'RE lucky". Then he gives me an evil grin.

Yeah, we've got the tools to get him ready to get the job done. hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"