OPK obsession!! When will I O? (pics)

Lollipopbop

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I know I'm obsessing but can you see any progression in my opks? When do you think I'll most likely O?

The last one I did (cd 15) was about 15 mins ago..

I'm just a bit worried cos I had a 60 something day cycle last month so probably didn't O until cd 50 or something but I'm using soy this cycle.. If I wasn't going to O soon then would there be no colour in the test line at all? Sorry for all the questions!! xo :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_0725.jpg
    IMG_0725.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 31
Remember Hun the opk may not give you an accurate indication of your ov, due to soy, keep BDing and listen to your body, sending loads of sticky baby dust xxx

You always have LH in your system.. that is why they say it is positive if the test line is darker than the control line. As far as your OPKs, I cant tell if you are about to ovulate. They look negative, sorry doll. But women get negatives and then all of a sudden a positive so you could ovulate soon. I am on cd20 and waiting to ovulate still. :)

I'm sorry, but they look negative to me. They don't even look close to being positive.

14 and 15 look really close xxx

I hope so! They are darker in person, camera washes them out a bit so I hope I O in the next few days to avoid a long cycle!! We are dtd every other day so I hope I don't miss the egg xo

You always have LH in your system.. that is why they say it is positive if the test line is darker than the control line. As far as your OPKs, I cant tell if you are about to ovulate. They look negative, sorry doll. But women get negatives and then all of a sudden a positive so you could ovulate soon. I am on cd20 and waiting to ovulate still. :)

Yeah, you're right.. A lady in the soy thread had what looked like mine and then the next day is was for sure a positive so I hope that happens for me and you! Good luck xo

You will be fine Hun, BD as you are, you are bound to catch the egg, not long chick, send positive vibes xxx

I have super long, irregular cyces too...wait a few days and try to test again. I would recommend SMEP when you have irregular/long cycles

gl!

I have super long, irregular cyces too...wait a few days and try to test again. I would recommend SMEP when you have irregular/long cycles

gl!

Thanks :D I've been testing daily so I'm sure to catch it! Is smep when you BD every other day? That's what we've been doing since CD08 and when I do finally get my + opk we'll bd every day for 3 days. Good luck to you too xoxo:flower:

Hi chick I'm cd26, no symptoms Hun, been a very busy week with visitors haven't even had any time to listen to my body like previous months, having kids around has put me off TTC, they are lovely don't get me wrong, goodness me, sleepless nights not so sure anymore, this is me being genuine!

Enough about me, wishing ov soon for you Hun, and fx .....

Hi chick I'm cd26, no symptoms Hun, been a very busy week with visitors haven't even had any time to listen to my body like previous months, having kids around has put me off TTC, they are lovely don't get me wrong, goodness me, sleepless nights not so sure anymore, this is me being genuine!

Enough about me, wishing ov soon for you Hun, and fx .....

How longs your cycle usually?

Oh no! How many kids are there? I feel that way sometimes with my nephew but that's because he's badly behaved as his mum never disciplines him. It'll be different when it's your own, not saying sleepless nights will be easy though haha (not that clueless) Hoping O comes really soon, I've felt really crap today.. thinking I won't O.. I just want this so much atm, getting so hard as SIL can't stop talking about her PG and she's finding out the gender next week and I can't even deal with it all!! grr. Just want it to be me already!! xoxo

My cycle is usually 30/32 or 33 well I've gone 36/38 at times but most recently 32-33, with soy I'm hoping it's 28! Which should technically mean AF is due tomorrow! my cycle is so confusing Hun! I tested yesterday and it was a BFN so might be doing another cycle of soy, it will be my last one if things don't turn out!

Yeahthe kids have been a shock to my system, especially the little boy! he is a tiny terror ...

Hoping ov is soon chick, I get the feeling you may get your BFP, you've worked really hard, everything crossed, and sending loads of sticky baby dust xxxx

lollipopbop when mine looked like your last opk test i hade ovulation pains which i get every month so i used a clear blue smiley face test and it confirmed it so i dont always trust that the cheapie tests are always as dark as other line i still use them thou but i always confirm it with the digi good luck

My cycle is usually 30/32 or 33 well I've gone 36/38 at times but most recently 32-33, with soy I'm hoping it's 28! Which should technically mean AF is due tomorrow! my cycle is so confusing Hun! I tested yesterday and it was a BFN so might be doing another cycle of soy, it will be my last one if things don't turn out!

Yeahthe kids have been a shock to my system, especially the little boy! he is a tiny terror ...

Hoping ov is soon chick, I get the feeling you may get your BFP, you've worked really hard, everything crossed, and sending loads of sticky baby dust xxxx

Oooh! I hope AF doesn't show! It's probably still too early for an accurate test so don't worry. If I don't get my BFP this cycle then I'll try Soy for one more and have a cycle with out. I'm desperate to get a BFP before Christmas, though!

I am hopeful for both of us this month, I really hope I'm right! xoxo

lollipopbop when mine looked like your last opk test i hade ovulation pains which i get every month so i used a clear blue smiley face test and it confirmed it so i dont always trust that the cheapie tests are always as dark as other line i still use them thou but i always confirm it with the digi good luck

Thanks :D I should look in to the smiley ones as they are much easier to read! xo

I didn't O until day 20 or 21 this month... Just keep going!! You'll get there :) :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->