+opk on cheapie, - on clearblue digital opk

TeddyBearPug

Reaction score
I need some help because I'm going crazy! I usually use clearblue digital every month and I always get a smiley. This month my doc increased my clomid by 2 more days so i bought some cvs cheapies to check several times a day so as to not use the more expensive ones more than once a day. This morning i used the same urine for both tests and the cheapie is exactly the same color as the control line, but when i used the digital in the same urine, it is still negative!! Anyone had this? Last night the cheapie looked positive too so what do you ladies think i should do? count today as +? I'm obviously going to BD today, but if it is + i want to BD tomorrow and the day after as well.

I need some help because I'm going crazy! I usually use clearblue digital every month and I always get a smiley. This month my doc increased my clomid by 2 more days so i bought some cvs cheapies to check several times a day so as to not use the more expensive ones more than once a day. This morning i used the same urine for both tests and the cheapie is exactly the same color as the control line, but when i used the digital in the same urine, it is still negative!! Anyone had this? Last night the cheapie looked positive too so what do you ladies think i should do? count today as +? I'm obviously going to BD today, but if it is + i want to BD tomorrow and the day after as well.

Same thing here this month; I cannot get my digis to smile at me, lol...but I've had some cheapies that looked pretty close. :wacko:

Same thing here this month; I cannot get my digis to smile at me, lol...but I've had some cheapies that looked pretty close. :wacko:

Its so frustrating!! I'm on CD 18 and i usually get my + on CD 14!! I want my smilely!! Its the only one I trust!! Did you stop testing or did you eventually get a smiley?

Its so frustrating!! I'm on CD 18 and i usually get my + on CD 14!! I want my smilely!! Its the only one I trust!! Did you stop testing or did you eventually get a smiley?

I am still testing with the cheapies; I swear this morning was close, but all I got was a circle...I will keep testing and am debating as I type whether or not to go and get more digis. Lol. I just hate to spend yet another $20.

I am still testing with the cheapies; I swear this morning was close, but all I got was a circle...I will keep testing and am debating as I type whether or not to go and get more digis. Lol. I just hate to spend yet another $20.

i know they are so expensive! What CD are you on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->