opk please help

lozzie27

Reaction score
Hi ladies hope you will be able to help! I know I am prob clutching at straws here but anyway!! I had a chemical pregnancy last week started bleeding on Tuesday only ever very light and hardly needed a pad on tbh! Anyway went to a and e on Friday (couldnt go earlier as I was on holiday) They did a pregnancy test and it was negative. Wemt to the hospital yesterday for a follow up scan and blood tests got told at the scan everything was normal and the blood results and another pregnancy test came back as negative. Anyway just done a opk and got what I think is almost a positive tset line almost as strong as the control line if I hadnt had the chemical pregnancy I would be ovulating around now I also feel like I am having ovulation pains which I do tend to get strong on the three days around when I ovulate. I was wondering if this was actually possible or could it be a little amount of the pregnancy hormone left over even though both tests and bloods said negative? Wolud be really gratefull if anyone could help!!!!!

To be honest im not that sure but didnt wanna read n run...
Id say if your tests have come back neg they would pick it up surly... x:hugs:

thanks laura!

that is what I was thinking to be honest!!! oh well may as well try going for it!!!! will keep testing with them throughout the month i think to see how it goes but defo getting pains that i usully do when i ovulate

thanks for the reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->