Opk positive?

Mummy1506

Mummy of 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Hi all,

So we are not ttc until April time however my cycles are all over the place & I've been madly testing for OPK all month without any luck said yesterday was the last day for testing as CD31 thought oh I'll just once more today & think this is pretty positive?

I think my LP is only 10/11 days but that's still going to make this cycle 42 days 😢. Going to be so hard when it gets to ttc having to wait that long every month.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 13
Hi there, I'm no expert on OPKs, that's for sure, and I've had my fair share of annoying OPKs this month! BUT, I think your OPK may be nearly positive, but looks neg to me. I have heard that Vitex could be a good supplement for those with long follicular phases. I found an article for you about this but I don't know the reliability of the research, just found the article interesting. I know a lot of ladies on here are taking this herb and find it helpful. Here is the link. Also, check out this website; it's a wealth of knowledge! GL! :)

I think it's almost positive. Probably tomorrow!

Mine have never been darker than the control line, So could be positive. id say it was. Id BD anyway :) xx

I had one just like this on CD22 and I assumed I had ovulated. Anyway I carried on testing and got a definite positive on CD34. It was dark dark DARK pinky purple and a lot darker than the control. Keep testing just to see... but if in doubt hump it out!x

I was the same thinking it was positive then I kept testing it went dark

As u can see they got darker x

So don't stop testing even if u think u have ovulated x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 7
This is today's this is the darkest test I've had to date so hopefully that's it on cd 33 now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back