OPK positive?

Lauren76

Reaction score
The top two tests are from yesterday.

The bottom one is from this afternoon.

Is it positive? Or should I keep testing?

Attachments

• IMG_4981.jpg
    IMG_4981.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 13
A positive test is one where the positive line is pretty much as dark as the control line. Hard to tell from the pic, but I'd guess so! The first time you see a dark like is your surge (don't need to test after that)... 24-36 hrs later you should ovulate. Having sex a few days before you know you're supposed to ovulate is ideal!

Thank you! Hopefully this month will be our month :)

P.S. I know the lighting on the strips is terrible in this pic :/

The two on top are from yesterday... which one did u do first? Did u do them at different times? The top one and the bottom one look positive to me. The middle looks like a nearly positive.

I would bd in case and keep testing to see if it get lighter. If it does then the bottom one may have been your surge. Sometimes it is possible to get more than one day of positives.

The two on top are from yesterday... which one did u do first? Did u do them at different times? The top one and the bottom one look positive to me. The middle looks like a nearly positive.

I would bd in case and keep testing to see if it get lighter. If it does then the bottom one may have been your surge. Sometimes it is possible to get more than one day of positives.

Top is yesterday morning at 11 am...middle is yesterday evening at 7 pm. Bottom is this afternoon around 2 pm.

Hi Lauren,

It looks like your surge may have started yesterday... What cd are u? When do u normally ovulate? Do u chart your bbt? And have you been testing before yesterday morning?

Hi Lauren,

It looks like your surge may have started yesterday... What cd are u? When do u normally ovulate? Do u chart your bbt? And have you been testing before yesterday morning?

Started on 8/3 (which was CD 7)
Now 8/15 I am on CD 18.

I've never charted BBT-will start next month if no :bfp: this month.
Unsure when I usually ovulate...just started testing this cycle after 5 months TTC.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 13
I agree tesh23, it looks like you started your surge yesterday. You should bd tonight and the next two just to make sure you catch the window. I kept using OPKs even after I saw a surge, but I keep seeing the line fade in and out. If this is your first month using OPKs it may help you to see what is normal for you on the tests. Temping will help you see when you O when you see the temp shift. Good luck and baby dust!

Hi Lauren. What smiley said esp about the first month being a sorta trial and error.

I second charting- it is super helpful to confirm O. Also how long. Have your cycles been these last few months? This may help to determine which of your opk's is the surge.

But definitely get to dtd!!

Also I must say.. That is amazing how u have so neatly kept a chart of all your tests wow!

Lauren, if you are are around a 33 day cycle I would bet my hat your surge started yesterday (cd17) like I thought and they say you ovulate within 24-48hours of detecting the surge. So u may ovulate today or tomorrow! That would also put you between a 14-15 day luteal phase. Keep testing and if its negative I would bd a couple more times just incase to cover my bases.

Once u start charting it will eliminate the guess work. Best of luck!

Thanks a ton! Got a neg test last night, so I believe the surge was day 17 as you said 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->