Opk progression help?

hopefulfor1st

Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2
Reaction score
Hey guys do you think my cd16 opk is close to ++ ??

We've dtd the last 2 nights so if you think ov could still be a week away ill have a rest night then get to it daily but then again if you guys think o could be just around the corner ill dtd again and keep at it daily!!

So I guess I'm asking experienced opk users how close to positive this looks? How many days before a true positive would you see this sort of line darkness? I've added a pic of an opk from 3 days ago so you can see how it's come along.

Ta ladies xxx

https://s21.postimg.org/4tfuw4ksn/image.jpg

https://s21.postimg.org/79ho9z2vb/image.jpg

free screenshot

So I held my wee 3 hours and did another opk and it didn't even have a second line. Now I remember why I hate them, they make me lose all hope :/

It doesn't look positive yet to me. The test line needs to be as dark as the control line. Xx

I know it's not I was just hoping someone could give me a magical "it will be positive in 2 / 3 / 4 days"

Keep testing twice a day Hun just Incase u miss your surge I would give it another couple of days and u hopefully should get your positive good luck.xxx

I'm feeling discouraged I tested twice since (3 and 3.5 hour hold) and line much fainter!

Hi Hun I don't get a second line at all most of the time. Mine are usually stark white until day of ovulation the bam dark second line. I will post a pic if you want to see someone else's. X

Keds if u could that would b amazing!
Ps after an hour or so these fade back to virtually nothing so i cant keep them for progression they are crap!

This a couple but I can put the ones from 5 days before up later if you want to see those.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 17
Hi- I am no expert but to me that is negative and I can't tell how soon you might get 2 dark lines... sorry!!

Here are mine... I think I ovulated on CD14... I just got a higher temp today if you can see my chart...

got a middle of the line one again this am

Attachments

• opk2.jpg
    opk2.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 10
Guys what do u think... Cd18??

https://s23.postimg.org/chbfyzpdn/image.jpg
image upload no compression

If I were you I would start smep now and keep testing just incase. I know with pcos the opks are a little unpredictable for us.. But at least if you start to bd every other day until you get your pos then bd like crazy you will have your bases covered..

I'm really betting that cd 19-20 will be positives.. Keep testing at 10am, 2pm, & 6pm
:flower:

If I were you I would start smep now and keep testing just incase. I know with pcos the opks are a little unpredictable for us.. But at least if you start to bd every other day until you get your pos then bd like crazy you will have your bases covered..

I'm really betting that cd 19-20 will be positives.. Keep testing at 10am, 2pm, & 6pm
:flower:

2.5 hours later I got a complete negative....no second line at all..... What the.....

Wondfos are really picky for me.. I will take two with the same urine sometimes if I want to double check and the second one is fainter sometimes. I recently had a huge fall out with them over amazon because of this. But they won't do anything about it :grr: I'm thinking this is what happened to you :/

These are one step ics. I'm just not sure wether to trust the positive or negative??
If u click my name and read my last posted thread for full info

Lol I'm in your pcos group ;) you posted there too.
For some reason I thought that these were wondfos because the packaging is similar except blue for opk and pink for hpt.. Forgive me it's late and I'm sleepy :p

I don't think it's positive yet but I would start to BD every other day anyway. It won't hurt! That way you won't miss anything and If the progression stops then you know this was your true positive and don't have to worry.

Lol I'm in your pcos group ;) you posted there too.
For some reason I thought that these were wondfos because the packaging is similar except blue for opk and pink for hpt.. Forgive me it's late and I'm sleepy :p

I don't think it's positive yet but I would start to BD every other day anyway. It won't hurt! That way you won't miss anything and If the progression stops then you know this was your true positive and don't have to worry.

I know but I thought I just posted a pic there :/ this was a 3.5 hour hold but after another 2.5 it was completely negative ... I wonder if opks don't work for me cos I'd need to hold my pee super long time? These are eBay cheapy tests.
Yeah we've been bding every 2nd days anyway... Went cd 6,8,10,12,14,15,17... And today is 18. I'm pulling out all the tricks to keep it interesting lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->