OPK Query - Pics (will constantly update)

suffolksazzle

Reaction score
Hey :)

This is my first cycle using OPK's.
I started AF on the 1st September and finished on the 6th September. Started doing OPK's on the 7th September.
Now, to me, it looks like I O'd on CD8, but that can't be right surely? Would you say my line now (CD12) is getting darker and I could be on my way to O'ing?

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 38
It's hard to say but I think the test line is slightly darker on CD12 than the previous days. Do you always test at the same time of the day? I find that I get the most accurate results by testing mid-morning (not using my first morning urine) or in the evening.

It's true that the test from CD8 looks positive or almost positive. Ovulation on CD9 is possible, but not very common. How long are your cycles usually?

Hey. This is my first cycle but I'm basing is on a 28 day cycle. I always do my tests first thing in the morning around 8am with first urine x

Wait until later in the day, with ovulation tests you arent supposed to use first morning urine. Try and test mid day then again in the evening.

Although cd 8 looks like it could have been positive, it seems unlikely. You may want to test again in the afternoon. My opk was neg this morn, but pos when I did one around 2. Good luck!

This is how things stand this morning...
What do you ladies think? Reckon im gearing up to ovulating?
xx

Attachments

• opk1.JPG
    opk1.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 13
I'll line mine all up later and show you a pic - mine were negative, then started getting darker at CD10, then got so faint you could barely see them so I got really discouraged. Then at CD16 I took one at about 5:30 and it was a tiny bit darker, so I took another one at 9:30 and it was positive! Then the next day I took two and they were both way positive (the test line was darker than the control line). Don't get discouraged, you can have a neg one hour, and 3 hours later it can be +. Just depends on when you catch that surge.

Good luck! :dust:

https://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk157/cfox01/CD7-18.jpg

These are mine from this month CD7-CD18. I thought I was about to O on CD10 because the test line was getting darker, then on CD16 (the third test) there was a big difference. I'm assuming my surge was on CD16 and I probably O'd on CD17. CD18 was this morning and it's a lot lighter than CD17, so I think it's safe to say I did O on CD16 or 17 and my surge is over now. Mine do kind of match yours on your cycle days though. Good luck!! :dust:

Numbers 8 and 9 look the darkest, but I'm so confused about the whole OPK situation. 13 looks like it could be getting darker again, though. Keep testing, and keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->