OPK question! UPDATED QUESTION.

twpnsfs10

Reaction score
Not getting any love in the OPK gallery so I figured someone here could help

I bought some OPK's from Dollar Tree and the package says that if you get 2 lines it is positive, if you get 1 it is negative. It also says that intensity of the lines may vary....I've always been under the impression that the test line ahs to be darker than the control???? Either way, I posted my test. Please let me know what you think regarding ovulation. THX!

015.jpg

Im not familiar with the opks that have lines...but it looks like its close,and I would start bding now and keep using your opks to see if it gets darker...I would also then recommend getting the digital opk with the smiley,because their so easy to use!!
Im sorry I couldnt be much help,but there are alot of helpful and informative ladies on the ttc board that will come by and help :)

goodluck and I hope you get your bfp!!!

Looks positive, or almost positive to me! My positive OPKs are like that, I think it's because I have a weak surge or something. xx

The lines look the same colour anyway, so it's a positive or very close to! I would :sex: if I were you :D

It looks positive but on the other hand, i dont get opks...i just wrote a thread about how i just took two different brand of opks and both came out with two completely different results. one was def positive and the other was a very faint second line. earlier today...i also took a opk and it had an almost positive line and that was the same brand that was with a light line tonight. i dont know what to think about opks now =p

Apparently I must be getting ready to ovulate.

The first pic is yesterday's tests.
Second is from today at 11am
Third is from today at 6pm

I didn't expect such a drastic change in just a few hours!

Is that normal?

053.jpg

054.jpg

055.jpg

It definitely looks positive! Yay! Whether the package said two lines are a +OPK or the intensity of the lines, either way, get to BD'ing!!!

Good luck and lots of baby dust hun. ;)

Some insight please. I finally got my first POSITIVE OPK 3 days ago (just started using them) BUT I woke up this morning with mild cramping and spotting brown when I wipe...

Anybody had this? It feels like AF is starting but more mildly. But 3 days after POS OPK?

Some insight please. I finally got my first POSITIVE OPK 3 days ago (just started using them) BUT I woke up this morning with mild cramping and spotting brown when I wipe...

Anybody had this? It feels like AF is starting but more mildly. But 3 days after POS OPK?

You might have some ovulation bleeding which is totally normal.

Unless, you are really at cd30 out of a 36 day cycle like your ticker says. If that is the case, I would say maybe implantation or early AF.

You might have some ovulation bleeding which is totally normal.

Unless, you are really at cd30 out of a 36 day cycle like your ticker says. If that is the case, I would say maybe implantation or early AF.

Actually, that is estimated. I am CD 66....I must have skipped a cycle so I tried estimating that ticker based on FF's average cycle length...(between 22 and 44 days)....So irregular. Thanks for the response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->