OPK question!!

1up2yet

ttc munchkin #2
Reaction score
hi all,
this is my 1st month using opk's and today and yday have had faint lines i know this means negative but does it mean i will ov soon?? have had a lot of ewcm (sorry tmi) for 3 days so thought i wud be near ov'ing. does this sound like i wil ov soon?? any advice plz??????? :wacko:

this is ydays opk am i on my way to ov'ing?? am jus not sure about these things :S

Attachments

• DSC00374.jpg
    DSC00374.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 45
You could be, it is normal to have ecwm a few days BEFORE ov. Not sure where you are cycle wise or anything all you can do is keep testing gl, id say next couple of days you may get a + xxx

Am cd14 not sure how long my cycles are as I had the implant for 3 years and af was never regular, had implant removed 3rd august. Thanks for replying todays test was a little darker :)

I find the line gets darker and darker everyday then once I've ovulated it disappears completely

Yeah I thought that mine would get darker but unlucky me is working 13 hour shifts for the next 3 days so probably gonna miss it as trying to squash in bd is pretty difficult :-( any ideas how to juggle work kids and bd? Lol

Take a day off sick! xxxxxxxxxxxx

could be a very good idea :) todays is a lot darker but nt as dark as the control line yet, wens best to bd???? we bd'd last nyt (sorry tmi) but dnt knw if its was too early?? al put up a pic of todays test altho irl it looks much darker :S

Attachments

• DSC00376.jpg
    DSC00376.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 26
i bd one day am then pm the next, ie every 36 hours till surge is over, reckon you may get your + today or tomoz!

Ahhh well I read every other day is best so planned on doing that but maybe your idea wil work better. OH says I make bd a task with my little reminders I keep giving him haha but they dont understand do they lol he thinks am nuts lately with my opks filling the bathroom cabinet! Todays is a lot darker and came up quicker but still isnt as dark as a positive but maybe tomorrow eh? This ttc is taking over my entire life! But I love it :) thanks for replying I really appreciate it hun

Ahh my dh loves it, only time he gets it so often with three kids to look after!

good luck hun xx

Haha good point! My opk is negative today!! So must have ov'd yday and only bd'd monday night so do you think I missed it? X

Not necessarily. Sperm survive for up to 6 days with the females standing the best chance when the bigger the gap between bd and ov, so your not out!

xxxx

Ohhh i hope nt!!!! i got a line earlier today fairly dark took a while to come up and a bit thin but defo there. nt sure wat t think about it lol still got ewcm too xxx

I am a bit like that, have never waited for o for soooo long, sure i havent missed it but oh its confusing! xx

its a pain aint it?? got another fairly dark line today! who would have ever thought that ttc cud be such hard work!!! xx

Get the smiley faces, i had an almost + today but got a smiley face! xx

Where are they from?? And how much are they?? X

Well in the shops they are £22.99!!!!!!! GULP! But you can get them on Amazon for £13.99, you dont have to interpret the lines a smiley face is a smiley face and thats it. Pee on em once a day, much easier.

Clearblue digital ovulation tests.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"