OPK questions (pic attached)

Lottielouf

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have done my first OPK today and it’s a negative result however I want to be sure I’m using these correctly...

So according to my cycle O should occur between 28th April-4th May.( pic below )

And my test today was negative ( pic below )

My question is, should I be getting a positive result if I am ovulating?? Or is the positive more likely going to be over the next few days?

Sorry I’m such a novice here I’ve never had to think about this before and feel a bit foolish really .

Thanks in advance

B9422B41-3FBA-4EDA-A3DA-D2F6924A8045.png 40A870E5-DCC0-4815-9CBB-847472826B5E.jpeg

Hello!
The days in green on your app are your fertile days, so the best days to have sex to conceive. Your app seems to think you'll ovulate on Sunday, so I'd guess you'll get your positive opk on Saturday. That's always how it worked for me. I got a positive opk and then ovulated the next day. I think you're meant to ovulate anything between 12-6 hours after your first positive opk.
I hope this helps! Good luck!

Hello!
The days in green on your app are your fertile days, so the best days to have sex to conceive. Your app seems to think you'll ovulate on Sunday, so I'd guess you'll get your positive opk on Saturday. That's always how it worked for me. I got a positive opk and then ovulated the next day. I think you're meant to ovulate anything between 12-6 hours after your first positive opk.
I hope this helps! Good luck!

Amazing, thanks for that it’s put my mind at rest a little!xx

Amazing, thanks for that it’s put my mind at rest a little!xx
These are my tests from the month I conceived, photo isn't really clear, but I got my first positive opk on CD18 (I usually get 2 days of positives but my doctor said I should ovulate around 24hours after the first one). I ovulated on CD19 and that's the day our little boy was conceived. We dtd CD18, 19 and 20 xxx

2697E84B-73C2-4509-8F59-8C96647EA2A2.jpeg

Hi hon
When u get ure postive OPK ovulation normoly happens 12 to 46 hours after. I normoly ovulate the day after my postive OPK.
I'm also temping to confirm ovulation because u can have positive OPKs but not ovulate.
I use a app called fatilty friend that does it all for you.
Also look for other signs like a change in ure cervical fluid. A few days b4 ovulation ure notice alot more cervical mukas and it will be clear and stretchy like raw egg white. U mite also have discomfort in one of ure ovaries and lower back ache.
These were my postive OPKs
20200428_121052.jpg
Good luck hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back