OPK sequence pics and some questions. :)

GrantsWife

Reaction score
Okay before I get started I did started taking OPK's early this cycle just because I am not sure how early I ovulate. :blush:
Anyway, I figured I would post my sequence here. So what do you guys think, looks like I am getting closer right? I slept later today (felt extremely tired) so I took it later. I did not take it with FMU though. I thought taking it at 3:30pm every day would seem a good time but maybe I should be taking them later. Hmm..what are your thoughts? I could definitely see the test line a whole lot quicker today and it is much darker than yesterday.

1)First photo is of first OPK on CD8 on July 27th at 3:22pm *FMU
2)Second photo on CD10 on July 29th at 3:40pm
3)Third photo on CD11 on July 30th (today) at 8:32pm

Attachments

• IMG_0394.jpg
    IMG_0394.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0401.jpg
    IMG_0401.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0408.jpg
    IMG_0408.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 28
Also here is a closeup from todays too. :thumbup: So I am thinking I am getting closer. :happydance: What do you all think?

Attachments

• IMG_0407.jpg
    IMG_0407.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 22
The instructions that came with my OPKs suggest that it is best to take the tests later in the day, because LH is synthesized during the day, so a morning test might not get an accurate result. ? Judging by your times, you must get up fairly late in the day. So, if you are waking later in the day, maybe you should take your tests in the evening to give the LH time to build up?

But, it does look like the lines are getting darker. Good luck!

The instructions that came with my OPKs suggest that it is best to take the tests later in the day, because LH is synthesized during the day, so a morning test might not get an accurate result. ? Judging by your times, you must get up fairly late in the day. So, if you are waking later in the day, maybe you should take your tests in the evening to give the LH time to build up?

But, it does look like the lines are getting darker. Good luck!

Thank you for the advice. :flower: Yes, I do wake up pretty late lately so I will follow through with that.

Thanks for posting those. They look like how mine are progressing! Definitely reassuring that they are getting darker. I wonder if they will suddenly get much darker or will carry on gradually?

Haha you're welcome. I thought they would help others out and glad they are. Seems like we are progressing the same way. I am hoping I get my positive today. :thumbup: I think for some people it is gradually and for others it is just dark all of a sudden. I think mine is one of the gradual ones but we will see. :winkwink:

So here is my CD12 OPK at 9:13PM. So is it positive or should I wait one more day? I do have EWCM today.

Attachments

• IMG_0410.jpg
    IMG_0410.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 14
Thats a lovely positive! But do you know how soon after you get the positive you ovulate? For example I know I ovulate 36 hours after the first strong positive. So we normally BD about 12 hours after I get the positive.

If I were you Id BD today - this should be perfect timing for the swimmers to get to the right spot for that egg!

Ooooh that looks good. Looks about 90% positive to me. I would BD and then check again really soon to see if it is any darker. Great about the EWCM too. How are your temps doing?

Thats a lovely positive! But do you know how soon after you get the positive you ovulate? For example I know I ovulate 36 hours after the first strong positive. So we normally BD about 12 hours after I get the positive.

If I were you Id BD today - this should be perfect timing for the swimmers to get to the right spot for that egg!

No, this is my first cycle so not sure how soon I ovulate afterwards. Would I be able to tell that with temps?

Ooooh that looks good. Looks about 90% positive to me. I would BD and then check again really soon to see if it is any darker. Great about the EWCM too. How are your temps doing?

We didn't get to DTD until early this morning so I will try to get to it again later today just in case. My temps for the past three days were in this order: 36.12, 36.15, and 36.02 (today). How are you doing?

Hi there. Usually I take my test late at night because well I sleep late. Well I tried taking an earlier test but didn't have enough pee. :blush: So I waited to take it at 12:30 am (today August 2). So should I mark my positive as August 2 or 1st based on the time I took the test?

Anyway everyone is right, you will definitely know when it is positive. I had a line instantly form before it had even filled over to the other side to form the line. There is no doubt this is positive, right? :happydance: It doesn't matter that the control line is fairly light does it?

Here you go guys:

Attachments

• IMG_0413.jpg
    IMG_0413.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 4
yay yay yay!!! Positive.

Your temps show you haven't ovulated yet and your OPK shows you are about to so you are timing it really well!

My OPK got lighter yesterday :shrug: Was quite disappointed but maybe its just one of those things. I should ovulate in 2 days but I am not sure if I will if I don't have a dark line yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->