• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OPK, So close, I think Update...

shawnie

Mom to a premie Kaylee
Reaction score
This is the darkest i've seen it all week, hope tomorrow is a positive.

Attachments

• opksunday.jpg
    opksunday.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 111
That is definately a positive CONGRATS!!!!!.

When I tested with Jasmine I got one like that in the evening, and then the next morning I did a second test and it was darker.

that's positive! congratulations!!

Definitely looks positive to me! Congrats x

deffo looks positive congratulations x:thumbup:

It looks positive?? These opk's are driving me nuts. I mean every one was so faint and light but now it's getting darker. I do another one here in 3 hours so will see what that one does. I BD lastnight just in case.

yeh id say it was definately positive chick from experiance. congrats xx

Well here is the new opk for today, it's back to being real light again =( I don't know if I should keep testing or stop now or not.

Sorry for being ignorent about this, it gets so confusing to know if there was a LH surge or not =( I put yesterdays and todays next to eachother.

Attachments

• opkMonday.jpg
    opkMonday.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 42
  • opksunday.jpg
    opksunday.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 36
iv had two pregnancies and both of my tests were like that xx

Sundays OPK looks positive to me, Monday's looks like your surge coming down.

Good luck on test in a few weeks hun.

XX

Thank you tasha,

I went out and bought more opk tests cuz I used up the 7 I had already. I got the digital one this time.

I just didn't know if I should stop testing. We have been BDing though, Haven't yet today which we need to but early work got in the way =(

Thank you ladies! I really needed opinions. You all are heaven sent. I've been worried and staring at that picture way too much. I am so glad we BD on Sat, Sun, and Monday.LMAO Keeping fingers crossed...

YAY my man is coming home for a BD lunch break! He said he doesn't want to miss today just in case I ov today and didn't yesterday. He's going to be working till way late so this makes me real happy! LMAO TMI i know, sorry...

Lol to me it seemed like some ladies thought that was a pregnancy test and not an OPK =] It's like "Hey congrats you almost have a positive ovulation test!"

Haha anyways yeah go BD, woman! Make us proud!!

And fingers crossed for your BFP in the next few weeks!!

How funny, I just relooked and now it does seem like that. I should have made it more clear that it was a opk and not a hpt. SHOOT I WISH it was a hpt lol

pmsl - wouldn't it be great if it was!!!

Hav you tried doing your opk at different times of day? You could have your surge earlier or later than you would expect? Good luck with the BD though ;)

Thanks Dragonmum, The only times I know i can test at the same time each day faithfully is between 1pm and midnight so I was testing around 2pm or 6pm. I dono anymore. I am confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->