OPK test help!

Sophm88

Reaction score
This is my first cycle using OPKs, I know the test line has to be darker than the control line to show ovulation. This morning is the first morning any line showed up in the test line area. It's not darker than the control line so not ovulating but could this mean it's on it's way? I am temping too but no change at the mo with that! I am CD15.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 15
Yup I'd start BDing at least every other day. You could be a few days-a week away. Do you check your cervical mucus too? I find this generally more reliable and cheaper than OPKs.

Everyone's different, some ladies opks gradually get darker over a few days until it's positive. Mine never did. One day I coukd have no line, next day quite a dark line, the next day no line at all, and that would go on until it suddenly turned positive.
Best of luck!

Sarah - nope I dont check my cervical mucus, what do I have to check for? I am new to testing for ovulation as with DD I just had sex and eventually got pregnant! :haha:

Mymateo - I know right!

I think I will test morning and night from now until I get my super dark line! OH is very excited bless him!

I get lines like that for around 3-5 days before I get my positive and test two or three times each day until I get the positive

Fab! I will keep testing to see it get darker, hopefully anyway! Excited! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->