opk + then - then + ??

StranjeGirl

First time mommy!
Reaction score
I never had weird opks when ttc dd, and now weird things are always happening at o time. 2 days ago at noon I had nearly pos opk - couldn't tell if test line was quite as dark as control. Later that day and night it was negative. Next morning, afternoon and night it was def pos. Next morning (today) it was negative but close with fmu (digital said neg also but lines were close) later in the morning I had a positive again. Has this happened to anyone? I know during the day urine might be diluted but fmu shouldn't. Any ideas? I'm just worried my hormones are messed up! Thanks for any input!

Either your urine/LH concentration was different for testing times, or your body geared up to O, the egg had some trouble getting out of the gate, so it geared up again.

I had that last month too - very frustrating! I asked my doctor about it and she blamed it on a faulty test. I don't quite believe that but I've been counting my O day as the day after the last positive (that's also when I had my normal "O" symptoms). Good luck!

Attachments

• DSC_0408.jpg
    DSC_0408.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 7
Thank you! I seemed to have O'd that evening as it finally went negative and temp spike the next morning. I'm so worried that my hormones are messed up, but maybe it just happens sometimes with these tests!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->